Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with auto climate control, schematics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did some measuring, on the connector there is 12Volt, so it should work i guess? I tried a head unit of a c4 but also nothing, should it work or is it completely different?
    '95 RS2

Comment

After an extensive internet search concluded it was wise to check the ignition switch.
      It is broken so i hope a new one will fix all the problems
      Attached Files
      Last edited by snaak; 22 October 2014, 16:18.
      '95 RS2

Comment

No fix, so still searching..
        '95 RS2

Comment

I think the problem is under the fusebox. Anyone know witch connector under the fusebox feeds the head unit?
          '95 RS2

Comment

Finally fixed it. Fusebox caused the problems, replaced it and now it works again! Only thing that did not come online was the central locking.
            '95 RS2

Comment

Happy for you snaak . Still no progress for me. Can you give any more details?
              Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
              http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

Comment

Originally posted by jade View Post
                I have had the same problem completely dead climate, Problem tracked down to LHS (drivers for me) to the wiring connectors pretty much beside your foot in the well centre console side
                Excuse my ignorance. What is LHS?
                Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes

Comment

Originally posted by k.alle View Post
                  Excuse my ignorance. What is LHS?
                  Left Hand Side.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

I did some measuring and found out that at the fuse there was 12V and after the fuse no 12V anymore, so decided the fusebox was the problem.
                    Pic of the old box shows it has been wet.
                    Attached Files
                    '95 RS2

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                      Left Hand Side.
                      Thanks.
                      Originally posted by snaak View Post
                      I did some measuring and found out that at the fuse there was 12V and after the fuse no 12V anymore, so decided the fusebox was the problem.
                      Pic of the old box shows it has been wet.
                      Oh I see. I hope I can find my problems as well.
                      Really annoying not having a working fan in the car.

Comment

Update time, because a forum is not worth much without follow ups & solutions.
                        Finally after (9!) years got this sorted.

Problems got worse and eventually it would be dead 99% of the time.
                        Dropped the car off at a car electrics workshop and they fixed it.

Apparently it was some connector somewhere in the loom feeding the unit that was shot.
                        He mentioned that it was a connector that is not really meant to be opened if that makes sense?

They scrapped the connector and hooked it back up, not only do I have a working interior fan in the car I also have functioning AC blowing cold air.

Success!

Comment

Working...
                        X