Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the very smart project of diesel des:
    http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=152729
    RS2 chip by mihnea,PKM short IM, forge dump valve, 3" custom stainless exhaust, 18"X8" Porsche 996 rims, conti contact 245/35 Front 225/40 Rear, QR sport top mount, Powerflex bushes, aloy sub frame bushes, neuspeed 19mm RARB,Hard tranny mount, V8 torsen on RS2

Comment

Nice Des.
      Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Diesel des: Do you think it could be possible to build the same setup as on your TDI on a ADU with a new vnt borg&wagner from new porsche turbo and one of those big Holset.

this to get very early spool up and high HP top end with very flat torque curve.
        would a very nice fast road car?

Sorry to hijack this thread.
        Fabien
        RS2 chip by mihnea,PKM short IM, forge dump valve, 3" custom stainless exhaust, 18"X8" Porsche 996 rims, conti contact 245/35 Front 225/40 Rear, QR sport top mount, Powerflex bushes, aloy sub frame bushes, neuspeed 19mm RARB,Hard tranny mount, V8 torsen on RS2

Comment

I think it's called :COMPOUNDED TWIN TURBOS

lot of the US guy use this on their big diesel truck:
          http://www.stcperformance.com/dodgeturbo.htm

Comment

I havnt worked the numbers for compound on a petrol car. Compound turbos are best for engines that nrun high boost eg 2.5-4 bar gauge. I dont think a street audi 20v would live long at those boosts. I would need the maps for the new fancy porcshe VNT turbo. Would love to see those.

2 turbos setup sequential is better on a petrol car, but again lots of pipeing and changeover valves etc.

Compound is realitivly easy on a diesel....

Comment

What kind of gaskets should i use with the Holset? Should i try to find them in the Truck manufacturers or should i make them on my own. If so how should i make them and out of what material?

Thanks
              Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Does someone know a p/n of hx40super with 16cm housing? I only find some HX40 with a lot of variations...Or HX40S is custom build turbo? Seems everyone who sells him, have the exactly same prices, no matter what country..I am curious if i can find a seller here in my country..

Cheers
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

Working...
                X