No announcement yet.

I Hate my S2 :-((((

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the spec. seems to pick up ok. what clutch. im yet to do any angry starts. presume you mean eboost?

Comment

Originally posted by GazzaG60 View Post
      whats the spec. seems to pick up ok. what clutch. im yet to do any angry starts. presume you mean eboost?
      SM flywheel,Sachs race clutch,when I say low boost I’m thinking about my WG spring not being compressed hard so only1.2bar at the moment but I have got eboost 2 waiting to be installed.

Comment

Originally posted by GazzaG60 View Post
        just enough for a chipped aby. about 320hp
        the factory pump can handle a chipped aby easily enough.
        I did 406.9hp on a dyno dynamics out of my ABY oem pump on a 2 degree C morning.
        Wasn't relayed or changed in any way. All completely as it left the factory. It was literally running with the injectors (deka's) full duty cycle and the mixture leaning out at that point to 12.5 afr at redline.
        Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

think its fair to say that a pump at 20 odd years old will have a quite considerable range of levels depending on use fuel, conditions etc.
          dependingf on the deka' sizes the pump is basically maxed if they go 100dc as the injector may have to be open to just get enough juice in.

think its fair to sday not many chipped aby's go over 300hp anyway,

325hp is all i could do on stock pump/aby injector aborting run at 5k.

Comment

Working...
          X