No announcement yet.

Finally: Bluetooth diagnostics/logging for the B4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was shipped and was lost. Wasn't shipped as insured package so will see if I get my money back.

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rxl View Post
      Mine was shipped and was lost. Wasn't shipped as insured package so will see if I get my money back.

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk
      That is real shame....Good luck with the refund. The device is good though.I am no expert amd want to learn about coding -basic stuff- but to check a car out is easy to use. Where can I find info about live data channels ?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi people.
        I was going to ask for the real use and the info that the device can teach, but now I'm affraid if this buy will be a error

What do you thing about?
        photobucket SUCKS
        sigpic

Comment

I tried vagcom on my coupe and that doesn't work either so it's an issue with the ECU
          On my avant it works perfectly.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

Reviving my old thread
            The OBDeleven worked perfectly fine on my RS2 and Audi 80 until August this year. After that, it has not been able to connect to the engine control module, and only occasionally connects to the ABS module.
            It is now not even recognizing the engine control module on both the RS2 and 80 (Digifant).
            It connects to the cars just fine, but can't access the individual control modules to check/delete the errors, log data, etc.
            It is still working perfectly fine on the B6 A4.
            Trying to figure out if the newer versions of the app has made it less compatible with the older cars, or if there has been some kind of damage to the hardware (dongle).
            OBDeleven has been extremely helpful, and sent me beta versions of the app, etc, but nothing has solved the control module connection issues as of yet.
            Testing the older versions of the app by sideloading the APKs is not possible, since one will be asked to upgrade upon connection.
            Has anyone else using OBDeleven on the B4s experienced something like this?
            1995 RS2 on Alcohol (6.8sec 100-200km/h)
            1994 80E Avant
            1986 2L Golf 2 on Alcohol

Comment

Did you get this issue sorted?
              I did use this on my S2 Avant in the past but tried to connect yesterday to debug an emissions issue and it's not connecting. Wondering if I need to dig into the wiring or not

Comment

Originally posted by markb_1303 View Post
                Did you get this issue sorted?
                I did use this on my S2 Avant in the past but tried to connect yesterday to debug an emissions issue and it's not connecting. Wondering if I need to dig into the wiring or not
                Sorry about the late reply!
                I am able to get a general connection, but I'm unable to connect to the control unit for the engine for live data and error codes.
                Will yours not connect at all?
                1994 80E Avant

Comment

I did manage to get this to work. What I found was that the connection "fails" and I get the option to retry or continue. If I continue I can choose Audi 80 since that car is in my garage and then I can read the fault codes and see live data.
                  I have found live data to be less than robust but I do not have a good mobile data connection outside my house and I know this causes issues with OBDeleven.

Comment

Thanks will give that a try as I’m having also problems connecting. Only works on the A4 at the moment

Comment

Anyone able to access the Engine Control module with OBDeleven these days?
                      I get a general connection, and can run a full scan, can access some individual modules (ABS, immobiliser, etc), but I still can't get access to the engine control module.
                      No problems if I use the VCDS, but having the cable come in through a side window, and having to break out the laptop is less than ideal.
                      1994 80E Avant

Comment

Working...
                      X