No announcement yet.

Rieger RS2 front bumpers (56K warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those people in rieger are not very knowledgable... i asked about the bumper to buy it and they said that it cannot be fitted on the rs2 because it wouldnt fit because of the intercooler and this is a makeover bumper for the audi 80!!!

do they know their stuff or what??

Comment

Dont know about the RS2 cooler but I have mounter 600x300x76 intercooler behind it. Here's the PICTURE.

Comment

I have the Wagner EVO RS intercooler behind it and I needed to cut a bit of the bumper, but not a big deal. Mine fitted over the OEM RS2 intercooler without problems.
        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

maku, are those mounts difficult to reproduce? im thinking that it would be nice to get one of these rieger bumpers at some point,instead of getting a used original one which is much more $$$

Comment

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
            maku, are those mounts difficult to reproduce?
            Noup, not at all. Just needed some welding, bending and hammering. I have made my brackets so that bumper would be easy to remove and properly attached.

Comment

Do some of you know where I can get a hold of the brackets for indicator and foglight, 8A0941707 and 8A0941708? I know that Audi TRS might be an option, my local dealer said that only right side is to order. What kind of options are there, other than start hammering something out from scratch?
              '10 A5 Coupè 2.0TFSI REVO
              90 quattro

X- 91 S2 Coupè 467hp, 670nm!

Comment

To update this post if anyone is facing the same troubles.

Neither Audi tradition or local dealers can pr. april 2019, supply this parts. So the only option is to use the pics supplied by Jonas earlier in this thread.
                '10 A5 Coupè 2.0TFSI REVO
                90 quattro

X- 91 S2 Coupè 467hp, 670nm!

Comment

Working...
                X