Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exchange of experience setting m.2.3.2 for beginners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonn48 View Post
    For some reason, on the original rs2 chip, there is also no increase in speed and a no switch to the "idle isv linearization AC on." I see it in trace mode with emulator in tuner pro. Could the removal of R660 somehow influence this?
    the removal of R660 should not affect it. bosch tends to ground unused ADC inputs from the factory instead of letting them float as open pins. just fixed the AC in my S6 finally and now that i read this thread its really bothering me that the AC control part of the code isnt working right lol.

i have an idea of using the old automatic in gear target idle RPM table as a table for target idle RPM when AC is on. i didnt test this yet but i think it will work, this is what i changed below.

Code:
    ROM:455E ROM_455E:                               ; CODE XREF: ROM_44F1:ROM_4557↑j
    ROM:455E                 ljmp    ROM_7FA0        ; Long Jump
    This is the table switching depending if AC is on or not.
    Code:
    ROM:7FA0
    ROM:7FA0 ROM_7FA0:                               ; CODE XREF: ROM_44F1:ROM_455E↑j
    ROM:7FA0                 jnb     RAM_20.6, ROM_7FA8 ; Jump if Bit is clear
    ROM:7FA3                 mov     R2, #2          ; Move (Op1 <- Op2)
    ROM:7FA5                 ljmp    ROM_4565        ; Long Jump
    ROM:7FA8 ; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ROM:7FA8
    ROM:7FA8 ROM_7FA8:                               ; CODE XREF: ROM_44F1:ROM_7FA0↑j
    ROM:7FA8                 mov     R2, #3          ; Move (Op1 <- Op2)
    ROM:7FAA                 ljmp    ROM_4565        ; Long Jump
    This takes out it reading the constant RPM value for AC on.
    Code:
    code:00004569 80 0D                    sjmp    code_4578       ; Short jump
    so this gives you a 4x1 table based on coolant temperature at 0x9BA6 to adjust your target idle when your AC is on. works in my head and when i run it through IDA disassembler so it should work when running in the ECU.
    Last edited by vwnut8392; 20 July 2019, 09:10.
    "The really good drivers got the bugs on the side windows." Walter Röhrl

Comment

Originally posted by vwnut8392 View Post

the removal of R660 should not affect it. bosch tends to ground unused ADC inputs from the factory instead of letting them float as open pins. just fixed the AC in my S6 finally and now that i read this thread its really bothering me that the AC control part of the code isnt working right lol.

i have an idea of using the old automatic in gear target idle RPM table as a table for target idle RPM when AC is on. i didnt test this yet but i think it will work, this is what i changed below.

Code:
      ROM:455E ROM_455E: ; CODE XREF: ROM_44F1:ROM_4557↑j
      ROM:455E ljmp ROM_7FA0 ; Long Jump
      This is the table switching depending if AC is on or not.
      Code:
      ROM:7FA0
      ROM:7FA0 ROM_7FA0: ; CODE XREF: ROM_44F1:ROM_455E↑j
      ROM:7FA0 jnb RAM_20.6, ROM_7FA8 ; Jump if Bit is clear
      ROM:7FA3 mov R2, #2 ; Move (Op1 <- Op2)
      ROM:7FA5 ljmp ROM_4565 ; Long Jump
      ROM:7FA8 ; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ROM:7FA8
      ROM:7FA8 ROM_7FA8: ; CODE XREF: ROM_44F1:ROM_7FA0↑j
      ROM:7FA8 mov R2, #3 ; Move (Op1 <- Op2)
      ROM:7FAA ljmp ROM_4565 ; Long Jump
      This takes out it reading the constant RPM value for AC on.
      Code:
      code:00004569 80 0D sjmp code_4578 ; Short jump
      so this gives you a 4x1 table based on coolant temperature at 0x9BA6 to adjust your target idle when your AC is on. works in my head and when i run it through IDA disassembler so it should work when running in the ECU.
      Let me know if this method works on the car. Unfortunately, I do not know how to work with the disassembler, so I can only watch. Still, it's interesting why the rs2 code doesn't work as it should.

Comment

Let me know if this method works on the car. Unfortunately, I do not know how to work with the disassembler, so I can only watch. Still, it's interesting why the rs2 code doesn't work as it should.
        it works fine. post up your motor chip and i will patch it for you with this.

Comment

Originally posted by vwnut8392 View Post
          it works fine. post up your motor chip and i will patch it for you with this.
          I will be very grateful!
          If it doesn't bother you, check the LC code to see if its operation is normal.
          27c512.zip
          Attached Files
          Last edited by jonn48; 21 July 2019, 18:38.

Comment

I will be very grateful!
            If it doesn't bother you, check the LC code to see if its operation is normal.
            27c512.zip

1.4.6_(BIGTURBO) AC fix.zip

Conversion for RPM is X*10
            idle control.JPG

Comment

[QUOTE = vwnut8392; n2064875]

[ATTACH] n2064876 [/ ATTACH]

Преобразование для RPM: X * 10
              [ATTACH = JSON] {"data-align": "none", "data-size": "medium", "data -attachmentid ": 2064877} [/ ATTACH]
              [/ QUOTE]
              Большое спасибо! Утром я внес поправку в xdf, вечером постараюсь написать в ecu.

Comment

I will change the code to "add some rpm" to the map value.
                Last edited by Acki; 22 July 2019, 09:31.

Comment

I want to express my deep gratitude to vwnut8392, the corrected code works well! There was a problem on my car: when the AC is turned on, the speed does not increase to the values ​​indicated on the map, but when the climate turns on for heating, the speed increases. On another car, everything works as it should. I think the problem is in the climate control unit.
                  Last edited by jonn48; 24 July 2019, 12:45.

Comment

Guys, how to connect innovate lc-2 with Winlog? Did someone do this via the usb port using the lc-2 digital output?

Comment

Guys, how to connect innovate lc-2 with Winlog? Did someone do this via the usb port using the lc-2 digital output?
                      I connected my Zeitronix using a software port splitter.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                      sigpic

Comment

What is the safe option for decap patch?
                        patched or patch removed?

Thanks

Comment

Guys, have you noticed a difference in engine operation parameters on the same firmware but different ECUs? I set up and drove the ecu 551B, now installed the same firmware on the ECU 551AA and saw a richer mixture.

Comment

Hello, Can anyone share PRJ mod BIN files for setup like RS2 + or k26hybrid or something similar I need something between Stock BIN and BIG turbo to compare in order to learn how to corectly tune my car. My setup is K24 7400 turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rysiek View Post
                              Hello, Can anyone share PRJ mod BIN files for setup like RS2 + or k26hybrid or something similar I need something between Stock BIN and BIG turbo to compare in order to learn how to corectly tune my car. My setup is K24 7400 turbo.
                              Hey. There are files for K24 7400 and Bosch nozzles 550cc, tfsi coils. Not completely configured, but it works adequately, it will take a few adjustments to the ignition and boost for your fuel and car.

Comment

Originally posted by filip.krticka View Post
                                What is the safe option for decap patch?
                                patched or patch removed?

Thanks
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X