No announcement yet.

S2 Subframe bushes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use alloy. have done for long time. the bushes dont make it any more stiff or bumpy. thats suspension. mines a daily what they doi it stightem up the chassis so mthe subframes dont move.
    if your engine mounts are not solid the transfer is mimimal on startup vibration etc.
    to be honest i noticed no difference in nride quality and roads are very poor where i live

Comment

I hate vibratsions because i want it be Daily. Any one more uses solid bushes? Any toughts?

Comment

Jared Hersh of HPR makes delrin subframe bushings, that's another option.
        Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
        2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// Wifey Mobile
        1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
        1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

So subframe is back from painting and needs some bushes now. Have someone tryed black powerflex bushes?

Comment

i run black series on the arms. they work.

Comment

always run with solid ones and I dont find them buzzy at all. Agree with comments above, sharpen up the handling. Last summer moved to powerflex wishbone bushes from OEM and seem to again make things more connected and sharper steering. Also they don't degrade over time like the oem ones.
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I think i will go with Powerflex ones. I hate vibrations and i think solid ones makes some vibrations?

Comment

Working...
                X