• Show
Clear All

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Yes, a very big discount but doesn't make it look any better

Leave a comment:

• fish
    replied
    Only one thing left to do then. Set the place on fire, haha. No, seriously though. Feel very sorry for you. Did they give you any sort of discount? You didnt actually get what you ordered... If you said glass out, and half the glass was left in i mean.

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    No pay, no car

Leave a comment:

• fish
    replied
    Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
    Hi Fish
    It was meant to be full glass out but they didn't remove the rear glass at all. The overall quality is poor. Their main painter guy left after a disagreement just after my car arrived, I wasn't told this. I wasn't confident they would do it any better if I asked them to do it again. They had it 10 weeks. If I left it with them to 're do, they weren't going to hurry and the summer would be gone. I wasn't able to check progress due to lockdown and they never sent me any pictures, despite asking several times. I thought about taking it to court but they are not the sort of guys who would pay up willingly.
    Did you pay up front? Feel gutted for you mate.

Leave a comment:

• hilly82
    replied
    looking stuuning! amazing work tractor dave

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Send Lago a PM and he will tell you all about them.

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Lago Blue strut saver mod? what is this sourcery

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Hi Fish
    It was meant to be full glass out but they didn't remove the rear glass at all. The overall quality is poor. Their main painter guy left after a disagreement just after my car arrived, I wasn't told this. I wasn't confident they would do it any better if I asked them to do it again. They had it 10 weeks. If I left it with them to 're do, they weren't going to hurry and the summer would be gone. I wasn't able to check progress due to lockdown and they never sent me any pictures, despite asking several times. I thought about taking it to court but they are not the sort of guys who would pay up willingly.
    Best make sure everyone knows how rubbish their work is bud, pay them back on all the review sites save anyone else from their noncence

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Hi Fish

Leave a comment:

• fish
    replied
    Might i ask what went wrong with the paint? IIRC the shop that did it seemed to be quite good? Was it a sort of cash in hand job or was it all done by the book? Paintwork is not cheap, and to have paid a lot of cash and waiting for it and then not be satisfied, i wouldnt take it home untiö it was done to my satisfaction. I understand you wanting it back, but i would also not want to be disapointed evwey time inöook at the car. Not after all rhe great work you put in it. I also need my daily dose of Daves Nothelle, haha. Stoked for the quattro build!

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    The Ur will be back from welding soon and we will be starting all over again

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Just to keep you happy Lynne, here is a pic of my new toy

Leave a comment:

• LSG
    replied
    Yes John is right the car looks so good Dave and you have come a long way with it. In fact I do miss my daily fix of Tractor Dave and his New S2 avant nothelle N300.

Leave a comment:

• John.
    replied
    Sine doing the Lago Blue strut saver mod, the strut tops are silent and firm, even on the worst Welsh roads.
    The car is pretty much where I wanted it now. The only thing that I'm not happy with is the paint job. I will just have to put up with it.
    That's good to hear about the strut tops, not so good you're not as happy with paint but will it spoil the driving experience?! Car looks great in the pictures, you've come a long way with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X