Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simons2
    replied
    Looked lovely in the flesh , I was parked on the same row but very near the end , unfortunately wasn’t able to put a name to the face ?

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Arriving at AITP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    As I do not have a Tig welder, popped over to see my mate. A small section of the Milltek had been cut off as they apparently could not get the joint apart.
    I need to learn this skill.

I can’t wait to hear that lovely 5 pot warble.

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Quite right! It was the bargain of the year

Leave a comment:

• Ian Simmonds
    replied
    Originally posted by robo View Post
    That's worth few quid, I hope you did not pay too much.
    lol… It’s Dave…

Leave a comment:

• robo
    replied
    That's worth few quid, I hope you did not pay too much.

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Good gamble

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    I saw an advert for an unknown make RS2 exhaust and downpipe. Took a chance but it was cheap. Got it home and it’s only a genuine downpipe and full cat back 3” Milltek!

I need to do a small repair then it’s going on.

Leave a comment:

• John.
    replied
    Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
    34 mpg.
    That's not too shabby

Leave a comment:

• steve briance
    replied
    Sounds like your engine bedded in nicely

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    Great mileage Dave

Leave a comment:

• Ian Simmonds
    replied
    Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
    Just back from my own little grand tour.
    Up to Brentwood in Essex on Friday morning to stay with my brother. I thought I would leave early to miss the afternoon traffic but sat stationary for 40 minutes on the M25 after an accident.
    265 fault free miles. 34mpg
    On Sunday, my brother and I headed up to Audis in the park. We left early and the roads were quiet. It was my brothers first ride in an S2. I warmed her up nicely and opened her up. "Wow, she really pulls you into your seat" my brother comments! Hang on, I haven't done wot yet! My brother is speechless when I really put my foot down.
    nice day at AITP and we leave about 3pm. A round trip of just under 200 miles and the old girl is running sweetly. 33 mpg
    During the afternoon, I spotted an RS2 downpipe and exhaust on Facebook marketplace. It's in Worcester but I can make a detour. I make a cheeky offer and it's accepted!
    Monday morning, I set the sat nav for Worcester and off I go. A quick stop in Banbury to check on my Ur paint progress, then collect the exhaust. The Sat Nav is 're programmed for home and 3 hours later in home. 311 miles 34 mpg.
    I just checked the oil and water and we are all good. She just needs a wash now
    When I used to use mine for work hauling up and down the M25/40/42/M6 and back between Sussex, Polmadie, Manchester, Liverpool and Oxley it’d always be 34mpg or thereabouts. Fantastic when you bear up in mind the age and performance your conducting. They really are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Just back from my own little grand tour.
    Up to Brentwood in Essex on Friday morning to stay with my brother. I thought I would leave early to miss the afternoon traffic but sat stationary for 40 minutes on the M25 after an accident.
    265 fault free miles. 34mpg
    On Sunday, my brother and I headed up to Audis in the park. We left early and the roads were quiet. It was my brothers first ride in an S2. I warmed her up nicely and opened her up. "Wow, she really pulls you into your seat" my brother comments! Hang on, I haven't done wot yet! My brother is speechless when I really put my foot down.
    nice day at AITP and we leave about 3pm. A round trip of just under 200 miles and the old girl is running sweetly. 33 mpg
    During the afternoon, I spotted an RS2 downpipe and exhaust on Facebook marketplace. It's in Worcester but I can make a detour. I make a cheeky offer and it's accepted!
    Monday morning, I set the sat nav for Worcester and off I go. A quick stop in Banbury to check on my Ur paint progress, then collect the exhaust. The Sat Nav is 're programmed for home and 3 hours later in home. 311 miles 34 mpg.
    I just checked the oil and water and we are all good. She just needs a wash now

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    All finished.
    Flushed twice and new coolant.
    Nice test drive and no leaks (so far).
    Thermometer is settled just above the 90c.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X