Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old member returning after a prolonged absence due to health issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stick with it matey and give the Rs2 some love and don't forget we like lots of pictures and write ups of what your doing
    ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
    THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Keep on, keeping on Kit.....
      Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
      S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
      '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post

I'd like that, are you still on the same number?.....ending 745 ?
        I will happily PM you my new number as well as my address, just in case you randomly find yourself in South Wales or close by. It's gorgeous around here and well worth a visit, I'm very lucky to live in such a lovely area. However it's nothing compared to the beauty of the Highlands which never fail's to take my breath away..

Will drop you a PM this evening as I have quite a few messages to contend with.
        Last edited by K Simmonds; 5 March 2022, 15:26.
        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
          Sorry you had a rough time over Xmas bud keep those endorphins up and spend more time outdoors and in the garage, sure that is the therapy you need, pm me your address I'll send you a little gift from our shop
          Cheer's Rikki, that's very kind of you and I will be in touch soon. I'm always open to trying new treatment, especially something natural. I had an awful Christmas, my head was in a terrible place, which I hid from everyone as I didn't want to ruin Xmas for my family. However due to all the tedious happy crap that goes on during the festive season which I find horribly fake and superficial I bottled up my anxiety and then when I did snap, like in September all hell broke loose yet again.
          I have actually finally seen a psychiatrist after five years of waiting, who diagnosed serious anxiety due to childhood problems beyond my loving parents control as well as mild autism which is why I really hated school, fortunately I've always been a pretty big guy, I was 5' 10" and 170 Lb.'s at the age of 14 which thankfully prevented me from getting bullied, that would made mater's far, far worse. To be fair it's the first diagnosis from a medical professional in over 20 years that I'm inclined to agree with, my depression is actually driven by my anxiety, it's my brains way of simply shutting down as it can't cope with all the stress chemicals it's releasing. But I does mean I'm a bit like a hand grenade with the pin pulled out.
          Christmas got me drinking again which is so hard to avoid and thing spiralled from there!

****, this yet another one of my essays, best to end thing here for now.

As I said I'll drop you a PM soon, might not be tonight as I'm happy to go into some more detail with you which will take a fair bit of typing. I also have a wastegate to sort out for another member which could keep be busy for a while. Still it gets me in the workshop which is great,
          Last edited by K Simmonds; 5 March 2022, 14:12. Reason: Possible incrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
            we party best to the sound of beating the germans at football

great classic DJ gear
            That really made me chuckle I have to say!

I love Holland and visited many time's in the 1990's, not for the weed, though that's kinda nice. But to buy records, as in the early 90's it was the place to be if you wanted the newest Dutch and Scottish hardcore releases, a couple of time I came back with so many records I could barely carry them. Some of them are worth a fortune now but I won't be selling any of my collection. In fact I'm still buying records from the 1990's on Discogs (awesome site) and eBay, though they cost a fair bit more now!

Amsterdam is a wonderful city once you get out of the horribly crime ridden center, I could probably spend a week there just taking in the amazing buildings and canals etc. Oh yeah and there's some great museums.

Comment

And a huge thumbs up too all the members who have posted good wishes, sadly I can't respond to every post as it would be a full time job!

I don't know you all personally but the sentiment's expressed mean the world to me.

Comment

As I mentioned bud my missis spent almost a year in bed with anxiety and depression it's a ****** mare bud so I fully understand, sure some of our remedies will help they certainly won't do any harm and they will be a free gift which always helps

Comment

Nice one Rkki, I'll drop you a PM in the next 24 hours, just been on Discogs sorting out a botched order so I could do with a break from typing and I've got quite a lot of info I'd be happy to share with you.

I'm keen to give CBD a go as it's pretty much harmless and I know it can help tremendously. Even when used in conjunction with prescription medications.

My brother and his missis both use CBD products so I'll be sure to point them your way.
                  Last edited by K Simmonds; 22 February 2022, 00:19.

Comment

cheers bud stay strong

Comment

Post moved to more appropriate section.

See...

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/genera...s2#post2116172
                      Last edited by K Simmonds; 5 March 2022, 14:38. Reason: Post moved to more appropriate section.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                        X