This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No thanks!
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

• Not for Likes thanks.
      It would be good to have direct access to private messages though (unless I have missed this somewhere).
      Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
      20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jogi730 View Post
        Not for Likes thanks.
        It would be good to have direct access to private messages though (unless I have missed this somewhere).
        The toolbar at the top (assuming on desktop) has a drop down for messages.

there is also Messenger which is like an instant messenger within the forum too. you can click on the chat bubble below a users avatar to start a conversation.
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• In case you miss it, it's at the very top above the coloured border.

Comment

• I'd think so

Comment

• dont know if this has been said once. but under last post. it sseems like its only new posts. and not like the old were its every new post allso if the topic is old

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg_S View Post

John,

you will need to resize resize your images I expect. If they are too wide they won't upload.
                Thanks Greg,
                They're the same size I expect just turned on their end? Will try and play about with them.

Comment

• Size limit for image uploads are 5mb and 1600 wide by 1200px high
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• the new update looks so much better thanks alot

Comment

Size limit for image uploads are 5mb and 1600 wide by 1200px high
                      It should resize it down to that though if the upload is larger, but there are some limitation at about 4000x3000px iirc.
                      S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

The toolbar at the top (assuming on desktop) has a drop down for messages.

there is also Messenger which is like an instant messenger within the forum too. you can click on the chat bubble below a users avatar to start a conversation.

Sorry, didn't see that (obviously).
                        All looking so much better now.
                        Thanks for the pointer.
                        Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                        20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

• Getting better and better...!

one issue, not sure if its just me.... search the forum and results come up white on white....

Edit:this is with S2Forum colour scheme, if you swap to blue/green it shows black on white...
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by LHD_Kid; 10 August 2017, 06:58.

Comment

• The style is a work in progress as time allows... it was tempting for us to just use another default template until the S2Forum dark one was complete, but as people can always change it, we figured enough people would just want to see the dark one as default. I shall work on search as a priority though.
                            S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

• Top job.... cheers!!

Comment

• S2 Forum looking much more like its old self Great work i'm sure you have more tweaks to add but so far it's looking great. The white text on dark background is so much better. Also like how the homepage we can now see nearer the top who is online like before .

Is it possible to see who is viewing individual threads when viewing them like before?
                                Font size could do with being increased a couple of notches i agree it does seem smaller now.
                                No need for notifications for liked posts imo.

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X