This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sonic View Post
    Style improved but still in progress before i get strung up on the nearest lamp post

Feedback greatly appreciated
    Great work and much appreciated, but at the risk of sounding like a whinger..Why is the text so small? Can't hardly read it now

Comment

• It's the same size it was before, just less crap on the page so probably looks smaller.... can increase however if people feel the same?
      S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

• Logged in just now and thought, am in the right forum ? The screen looks so much better now much more like of old. Great job!

Agree with the poster above, the text does appear a bit too small here, the main screen seams fine perhaps it's just the background colour difference?
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• All the fonts are 12px Arial but i've just changed the topic content to 13px.
          S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

• Good work on this one. With this last change I have the feeling that I can quickly see what has been changed since my last visit. Activity seemed lower the last few days but maybe it's a summer thing or me having problems finding things back.
            1967 fiat 500 future project
            1976 audi 100 coupe S
            1989 vw corrado 16V
            1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
            1994 audi RS2 project
            1994 audi RS2 parts car
            1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

• On my phone everything looks right, except on the top is a huge posts drop down menu.
              Team RS
              Grundey Intake

Comment

• Great work, looks like the old place again
                91 Modded 3B
                14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• Seems to be working a treat. Looks good and big thanks for all the hard work.
                  '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                  '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                  '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

• Good work !

But please adjust the colors in Private messages and popups

Unread message
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

• This is looking loads better, really nice work.

Have to say though, I'd like to see the font size around 16px, 13 is just way too small on a phone or even desktop nowadays.

I think it would fit with the new uber large buttons etc and make the place feel more modern again.

Comment

• Oh, just noticed, the Tapatalk advert runs wider than the forum on mobile, gives a horizontal scroll bar.

Comment

• Looks awesome now guys, well done. Its a pleasure to use on the mobile aswell. Thanks for your hard work
                          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                          Indigo ABY coupé
                          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Thanks (especially for the Mark All Read button), it's looking really good and works so much more smoothly than the old version.
                            Personally I'm sticking with the new look black text on a white background as I prefer that - more businesslike/professional, but each to their own.

Comment

• Looks great now!
                              1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

• Finally, I might start to reuse the forum again with the change to the old colours its just much more friendly for me hopefully the traffic will go up again me thinks.

PS only use it via PC so the initial update really ruined it for me, but I do understand the need to allow access to all mobile devices being an ex IT man myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X