Clear All

• Looking good so far
    sigpic
    Cab 2.3E
    90q
    URS6

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael S2
      Font size could do with being increased a couple of notches i agree it does seem smaller now.

Ctrl. scroll?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

• In Tapatalk
        In Unread or New posts
        I see the first post in the thread previewed but with the name of the last poster. Very confusing

Also the inbox is missing from its usual place. I'm going to a browser to read PMs

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

• The Message Center Nofications and Notifications Settings has White text on a White background.
          Edit: I read back see that the style settings remain a work in progress so I'll assume you are both aware of this.
          Last edited by Nuvo; 11 August 2017, 12:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
            The Message Center Nofications and Notifications Settings has White text on a White background.
            Edit: I read back see that the style settings remain a work in progress so I'll assume you are both aware of this.
            Yep still a work in progress. Should be fixed now.
            S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

• Hi Sonic, it still needs some tweaking. The notifications text now has white on gray as desired but the backgroung remains white. The notication Settings page remains white on white for me (cache emptied and page refreshed).

Comment

• It's still not right. I have to change theme to green / blue to read private messages
                Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

• Thanks for tapatalk.
                  5vtq gte

Comment

• I noticed the preview bubble comes up on swap meet threads, but not on the main page... not sure if that's intentional or a work in progress.

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                    Quick question, would members like to have notifications when people like their posts?
                    It would be cool to have a feature like Instagram where you can see the latest activity, replies, likes, to your content. Whether it's posts, comments, etc. Otherwise, only if you can turn the notification off because I wouldn't want random emails for liked content.
                    Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
                    2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
                    2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
                    1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                    1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

• Ive noticed in the notification bar you get info on where people post to threads you have subscribed to and when you are quoted so this should hopefully cover it. I expect there is an option in your user settings to be notified via email too
                      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• There still some issue with s2forum color scheme. It seems to be chat messages that have white font until they have been read and also when you reply. Making impossible to read or see what you write.

Also I have some group buy threads that don't seem to be on the main list even though people reply to them? I think other people can see them but I can't.
                        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

• Is there some kind of message limit that needs to fulfill before I can post to for sale threads and group buys?
                          "Post reply" button dissapears once I go into the for sale section of the forum.
                          Would be nice to post replies to the group buys I'm a part of..

Comment

• JuizeR yes there is, let me take a look at your account for you
                            Greg

Comment

• Is there a quick way to delete private messages in bulk? Ever since the update I have 87pages in my sent items!

Also, new posts from the Projects section are not showing up on the Home page.
                              sigpic
                              1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                              1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                              1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

• Andy, Im not sure about bulk deletes from the users side. I can delete all sent from the admin side i believe. I am looking into the search functionality at the min to try track down what is wrong too
                                Greg

Comment

Working...
                                X