Audi 80 Saloon S2 nearly finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by will20v View Post
    what it didnt show is the next run my diff explodes on the line when i tried a 7000rpm launch
    its ok i have a couple ofspare ones
    Center or rear?
    Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
    Sold ABY-stock

Comment

thats the run cheers pal couldnt find it myself im rubbish with youtube.
      what it didnt show is the next run my diff explodes on the line when i tried a 7000rpm launch
      its ok i have a couple ofspare ones
      Not the diff we were speaking about on the phone?! OMG how ironic

Ack you've only got a few spare of them Will

Comment

yes jamo the unbreakable diff that shat itself oh well eat my own words ha.
        new diff is ready to go in with cable operated diff lock. hope this one works!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
          Get in line, I wanna ride shotgun
          Stunning progress on this beast, saw it in construction and it was so impressive
          Its fast and thats without the nitrous on it and the bigger turbo housing

congrats will, onward to quicker things

love how you can hear the side exit over everything else, sounded brilliant when u left aidens last week, think traction was getting fun on the way up the road :mischeif:

Comment

yes traction is a issue! put a standard diff in it yesterday and it just lights the wheels up in 1-2-3 gears
            think im going to have to come up with a new plan or i will be back in the 12s

Comment

Out of interest when your out in it next and on a decent bit of road can you time it in say 5th or 6th from 30-100 roughly, just curious about lag. Does it drive fine around town etc?

Comment

more mods done and stickers inc my new gt4094 turbo which is nice
                goes like a stabbed rat now and brown trousers should be worn when driving
                Attached Files

Comment

more mods done and stickers inc my new gt4094 turbo which is nice
                  goes like a stabbed rat now and brown trousers should be worn when driving
                  looks awsome mate......

Comment

cheers hope to get the stickersfinished this week as they didnt quite get them all corect as they ran out of time but no worries.

Comment

Awesome stance with those wheels... looks like the proper BTCC cars of the time

Comment

it really looks awesome. congrats.

i am a bit confused about the wheels. you said they were 8.5 et 35.

i have tried some 8.5 et 32 bbs rc, but they were sticking out on the back, so a no go. can that 3mm make such a difference, or have you done some mods on the rear fenders?

any work on the rear suspension? are the rear hubs from an s2?

i would appreciate your help
                        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Looking amazing..

Comment

Good to meet you today Will, looking forward ot seeing the car some time, it sounds brutal!
                            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

i am running 15mm spacers all round too so that would make the wheels et 20 !
                              all the arches have been rolled to use the spacers but they fitted fine without the spacers

Comment

How much power is it producing with the new turbo Will?

Comment

Working...
                                X