Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellp s6 2.2 turbo no power on load

Hi everyone

I have a problem with my 1995 audi s6 c4 2.2 turbo when I drive in normal mode like city everything is ok when i go on motorway and want to give gas to the floor the engine loses power , judders and can't get more then 4k rpm at all, as well loos speed instead gaining it . Even i trade at home and cannot get 4k rpm Just doesn't go over 3500 RPM I don have any engine upgrades

Maby some one had similar problem

Thanks in advance

Boost leak/ dirty maf?
    ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
    THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

I had this and it was the fuel pump. As said above, could be boost leak, maf pins etc, etc, etc!
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I check all pipes no leak. and its boosts until around 3500k rpm and than its like choking up.

Comment

and when its choking up I can small fuel, its like it over fuel or not burning fuel

Comment

Pull codes with Vagcom

Do a proper boost leak test, plug the MAF hose and pressurise to 1 Bar.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
            sigpic

Comment

Hello guys reading this post reminds of the time I had a similar problem with my S2 it turned out it was the catalytic converter had collapsed blocking the exhaust ok up to 3500 rpm then checked just a thougjt

Comment

Could also be knock sensors, pull codes from the ECU and see what's what.

Comment

Check the engine timing and also the recirculating blow off valve

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKCO View Post
                    Hello guys reading this post reminds of the time I had a similar problem with my S2 it turned out it was the catalytic converter had collapsed blocking the exhaust ok up to 3500 rpm then checked just a thougjt
                    Had the same problem on my 96' S6, cats were completely collapsed, could not build any boost.

Comment

Working...
                    X