Top Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alistair E
    Spoke to Tim today. Some people expressed an interest in mounts in different colours. Tim confirmed that he is having some mounts annodised red. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Alistair
    Aye, interested in some red ones mate.

Comment

how much for these uprated mounts? Im fed up of these minging supposed uprated blue ones. F'ers keep going after a few months!
      Coupe

Comment

I will be intrested in top mounts my ones are shot !!!!
        RS 2 580HP

Comment

Checked with Tim. They had some top mounts red annodised previously but they weren't happy with the finish. He's going to see if they can have some more done with a better finish.
          Couple of other choices. The mounts are blue but the majority is hidden and you can really only see the locking ring. Therefore you could just have red locking rings. Another option, if I can get them done in work, is hard silver annodised. This is not a definite yet, but I will check this week if anyone is interested.

The blue mounts are available now at £170 including vat and postage within the UK. Anything outside the UK, I will have to check postage costs.

Any other questions, let me know.

Alistair

Comment

Is there a difference in price depending on the colour?
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Greg

Blues and Reds should be the same price. Not sure if the silver ones may be more. I doubt I will be able to get the annodising done for free. I need to sort something out with Tim to see if untreated mounts are any cheaper.

Alistair

Originally posted by Greg_S
              Is there a difference in price depending on the colour?

Comment

i think it's a bit silly silly having Blue Alloy Top mounts on a red car IMHO, thats why i was asking about the red ones.

I'll PM you later going to have a think about having the blue ones.

Comment

Alistair E: Got some left? sendt you and ImsaTim PM's... Want 10.. (5 sets)
                  Last edited by Silverboy; 31 May 2005, 17:48.

Comment

Are these topmounts suitable for an RS2?

Comment

yes
                      Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                      England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Alastair sent me a sent monday and i got them tuesday, top service from the man.
                        So good i wil be getting another set and other products via Alastair

Comment

Working...
                        X