Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John. View Post
    Power, eh? aye standard I think..230?
    Compared to VRS, it's a damn site cooler but the central locking works on the VRS.
    .........and the VRS doesn't mark it's spot after it's been parked up.
    And it uses twice as much fuel.
    The VRS doesn't have a leaking heater matrix.
    .......and for some strange reason the dog will jump over from the boot and sit on the back seat......but she doesn't do that in the Skoda??
    There's more I'm sure.
    What's a VRS??

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• A VRS (or vRS technically speaking) is a Virtually Rustproof Skoda. Surely everybody knows that.

Comment

• Some of the white stuff today

Comment

• Nice grill there lol. Looks good with some snow

Comment

• Originally posted by Christophski View Post
            Nice grill there lol.
            Have you decided if your's is getting fitted?

Comment

• I haven't yet. It's still sat in the shed awaiting a spare 10 minutes for tinkering. Maybe next week?

The thing is, currently I have a standard grill but it's carbon wrapped fitted and I have a tint film on the headlights, that means the rs rep grill might suit it.... But then again I had a kamei grill fitted to my old coupe and I never liked that it made the car look like there was no grill fitted... I need to fit it and see how I feel in all honesty. Will post a pic when I do....

Comment

• Originally posted by macspring View Post
                Consider an oem S2 bonnet grille with black surround. Matches oem S2 bumper grilles.

Good man yourself.

Goes back to continue stalking others / their cars also.

Comment

• K15RNA now has a new home, will be getting looked after by my good friend Robbie.
                  It'll have a B3CQ and V10 M5 to keep it company.

Comment

• Awesome news!! Get him signed up for April!!

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                      Awesome news!! Get him signed up for April!!

He has family commitments but I'll ask the question.

Comment

• Update on K15..........dash out, new heater matrix waiting in the wings.
                        Hat off to Robbie, this car's going to get some lovin' !

Comment

• Great to hear! The dash was replaced circa 2004, special order from Audi, considerable time and cost! The match was pretty good, but it explains why the clocks were reset.

Does the AC still work? I remember it not being working for AGES whilst waiting for pipework / parts. The AC being out of action and then the dashboard saga where contributing factors to the first owner finally selling when it was 12 years old in 2005
                          B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                            Great to hear! The dash was replaced circa 2004, special order from Audi, considerable time and cost! The match was pretty good, but it explains why the clocks were reset.

Does the AC still work? I remember it not being working for AGES whilst waiting for pipework / parts. The AC being out of action and then the dashboard saga where contributing factors to the first owner finally selling when it was 12 years old in 2005
                            Why was it replaced, Robbie did say that I'd been out before as there were holes at the sides????.....or something?
                            AC working?..I never tried it.......Scottish climate etc!
                            John.

Comment

• Originally posted by John. View Post
                              Why was it replaced, Robbie did say that I'd been out before as there were holes at the sides????.....or something?
                              AC working?..I never tried it.......Scottish climate etc!
                              John.
                              Someone tried to nick it. Thankfully they couldn't get past the immobiliser, the car didn't move an inch. Minor damage to drivers door (they got through lock, so door was resprayed and it looked perfect afters) but they cut the dashboard open so badly the only option was to replace. That was NOT a good night.

Police said it would have been used for a cash machine raid (had been a few around Beds Herts Cambs at the time)
                              B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

• Nice bit of history there on K15 RNA Ian.

I had it for a few years, sold it to the chap who sold it onto John, but it didn't get much use as I was simply being greedy with cars!

Really chuffed it has gone to a good home and will be well looked after

Comment

Working...
                                X