No announcement yet.

S2 3B Running Gear, Gearbox, Diff, Subframe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The parts have obviously not been shipped. Kit, provide an update as soon as you can please.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

he did do a post recently about having trouble with posting stuff and to keep people informed?

Comment

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/genera...spatching-week

Comment

Does anyone have Kit's details or can get hold of him? There are a fair few members who have bought parts and have heard nothing since paying for them.
          91 Modded 3B
          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Yes, no reply from him for a while now.

Comment

Kit has been suffering with his health recently. I will see if I can get hold of him.
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Black Ur project
              Ocianic Ur project gone
              S2 Coupe project gone
              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hi tractor dave have you had any joy? Hope kit is ok , there are a few of us waiting for parts but when someone goes off the grid like this something must be very wrong. Does anyone live close or have his number? I guess we’ll just have to wait.....

Comment

Not yet. I will try again today.
                  Nothelle S2 Avant
                  Black Ur project
                  Ocianic Ur project gone
                  S2 Coupe project gone
                  Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Any news
                    Last Activity: 11th January 2020, 14:53

Comment

I also could do with receiving my parts now, I wasn't in a hurry initially. Hoping Kit is OK obviously.

Comment

I’m also trying to get an update from Kit on a manifold I paid him for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone heard from Kit? Hope he’s okay don’t like pressuring people just need an update for a turbo I paid him for...

Comment

I managed to get hold of Kit today. He is a bit better and will hopefully update everyone very soon. He said he was very sorry for everyone who is waiting for parts.
                            Nothelle S2 Avant
                            Black Ur project
                            Ocianic Ur project gone
                            S2 Coupe project gone
                            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thanks for updating everyone Dave, I greatly appreciate your concern and even though we only had a relatively brief chat it was great to be able to talk to someone. I've just finished sorting out my lap-top, it's taken most of the day to update and get antivirus software up and running and complete a scan as well as re-booting my system. I don't have wireless for some reason so I have to use a cable but that's far from the end of the world, at least my machine now stay's on and is secure. I'm sure a lot of people are worried about where their stuff had gotten to and I'm really sorry for the delay as well as lack of contact, I won't bore everyone with the specifics however I've had a dreadful start to the year health wise though as Dave says I'm doing better than I was and I've enlisted the help of my family to get stuff packaged etc. I've got a lot of stuff to get sorted and I'll be honest and say I've taken on too much, I think I'm going to have to put together a quick spread sheet of who has purchased what and systematically work through it. I certain won't be selling anything else until I've sorted out my current mess so please only message me regarding parts if you've already purchased something, I've reserved a few things people such as the RS2 Recaros and I'll be moving onto those items as soon as I get everyone who's out off pocket sorted. Right I'm going to get stuck into some PM's!
                              1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                              1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                              1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                              1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Hi Kit

Thanks for the update, sorry to hear you had such a bad start to 2020.

Regards

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X