No announcement yet.

1.8T / 2.0T TFSi Coil Conversion Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need one of those lovely harnesses for my ABY. Please let me know the price including shipping to Norway
    How long do you think it will take to get it ready? I got some POS related running issues, and I would like to get the old girl in shape before Christmas

Comment

• x2 on posting to Norway.
      If its expensive i can share transport with the guy above me, and we can sort that out ourself it its fine for him
      My urs6 saloon
      My r33 twincharge AAN

Comment

• Need prize and suggestion to convert 3B to ABY.
        Do you have full set also with coils? So that I only need ECU after that.

Motor is tuned if it makes differences.

Comment

• Originally posted by IvillhaS2 View Post
          I need one of those lovely harnesses for my ABY. Please let me know the price including shipping to Norway
          How long do you think it will take to get it ready? I got some POS related running issues, and I would like to get the old girl in shape before Christmas
          Originally posted by crimatix View Post
          x2 on posting to Norway.
          If its expensive i can share transport with the guy above me, and we can sort that out ourself it its fine for him

No problem to share shipping to Norway guys
          I will PM you

Originally posted by ristokru View Post
          Need prize and suggestion to convert 3B to ABY.
          Do you have full set also with coils? So that I only need ECU after that.

Motor is tuned if it makes differences.
          No problem, 3B plug & play conversion harness kit is £175 plus shipping - I can supply coils of necessary but to be honest you can probably get them or the same price or cheaper locally
          Yes then you just need an ABY/AAN ECU

I will PM you.
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Very good quality loom and great price.
            I was at a track day at Oulton Park with the S2 last week. I had been having holdig back issues at the top end (gt3071 1.9 bar) fitted this loom and new RS3 Bosch coils and full performace was restored.😀🤘

My standard coils were only 8k old roughly.

Cheers, Dan.

Comment

• Me too comes Spring 2017 when I have the 3071R on with FMIC, EM, DP etc. Here we can source the red coil 115E at around 24.00 each.

Comment

• Perfect quality, top work and fast delivery
                Attached Files

Comment

• 2.2T Coil conversion harness

Hi Alex, Like to know how much is a set for my URs4 20VT I-5 AAN with shipping to the US and the approx. lead time?
                  Thanks and regards

kj6304

Comment

• £160 with insured shipping to the US.

PM sent
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Bespoke 3B conversion kit shipped out to Denmark yesterday - 100% plug & play

3B conversion kit.JPG

ABY / AAN / RS2 harnesses here ready to dispatch within 24 hours
                      Last edited by Error404; 15 February 2018, 20:32.
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Brilliant quality these! I brought one maybe 3 years ago now and it's still going strong with no issues whatso ever and still looks brand new! If any one is wondering... Just do it!!!!

Comment

• I want to buy one for my URS6 AAN. How fast can you ship them to Latvia and what is the price?

Comment

• just received mine... man, this is very well built! nicely done. get yours yall!

Comment

• I can also confirm a nicely made loom.

I got Beru coils from Euro for £20 each + vat and in total I think it took about 20 mins to fit the loom and coils.

It really couldn't be easier.

Comment

• IMG_8460.jpg
                                Big Thank You to Alex for my harness.The quality of materials and his job is on highest level .if you thinking of getting one of them boys-Alex is your man for it.
                                Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X