Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Was thinking of doing it myself with a cam and a setup. Was wondeirng about buying one with 14-day return free of charge also
    Found some but cost alot as well and as I really dont need it for later im wondering if I should buy one or not.

I bought the book really just for getting it digitalized since it was in such mint condition.

Leave a comment:

• Nuvo
    replied
    That's very thoughtful, just be careful of the copyright police don't intervening with a word of caution. The high page count and the relatively thin paper used could add to the complication of scanning.
    Maybe DIY is the way to keep costs down? There's lot of OCR software available to choose from.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Ive been trying to contact companies who scans books to pdf files but its so expensive. Want to make it digital for everyone with chapters etc

Leave a comment:

• Nuvo
    replied
    Your Bentley manual looks as good as new if you discount the dog ear on the bottom corner.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    IMG_20210524_145545.jpg IMG_20210507_221326.jpg IMG_20210507_221314.jpg
    Si finally found the book, been looking for it for ages. Price was.. well, I dont want to share what it cost me with tax, shipping etc

Car loaded up for delievery for exhaust build, four wheel alignment, light adjustment and some checkup.

If everything works well im going to the "MOT" to get the coilovers,wheels,exhaust and some other stuff to get it road legal.
    then "MOT / Tüv and probably its back on the road.

A lot of tiny stuff needs to be sorted out. And some big ones.

Going for a new radiator later on, paint job, original s2 bumper (brand new) , side "fenders" front,.

I really want to take the engine out, clean up the engine bay, repaint everything, change every tiny bits and pieces etc.

all for now

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    IMG_20210516_154006.jpg IMG_20210516_154451.jpg IMG_20210516_165959_1.jpg IMG_20210516_164936.jpg IMG_20210516_154431.jpg

some more random pics, some burnt relay etc

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    IMG_20210516_133647.jpg IMG_20210516_132004.jpg IMG_20210516_131907.jpg IMG_20210516_132607.jpg IMG_20210516_134606.jpg IMG_20210516_132007.jpg IMG_20210516_140457.jpg
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Been having some fun after previous owner which has bypassed the rad fan with his own switch. great..
    Just pulled everything out to check everything before fitting it again, refilling coolant, seems sorted out now. At least rad fan goes on both speeds, half / full speed for now.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    So not much has happened , some more pictures.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Of course my silly horse but the shipping would be expensive both ways hehe

Leave a comment:

• anthonys2
    replied
    You don’t fancy doing my headlining do you lol!!?? Mines just started to sag

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Hehe. Was very nice material to work with as well

Leave a comment:

• a-traktorraner
    replied
    i told u there was no problem fitting new headliner material

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Oh, and found a guy selling these so now I can change out the gauges so I get complete white gauge set
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Installed the headliner in the car, put in the old seats temp before I find a solution for what kind of seats to use.
    Car is going away to another shop soon to get exhaust built and a 4 wheel alignment, so not much happening these days mostly other work.
    This gallery has 8 photos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X