No announcement yet.

Dutch circuit S2 3B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weight of the car is 1.270, with 30liters of fuel and without the driver.

The GT3 RS Cup was on full slicks, we were on used semi slicks. I'm confident that on full slicks we would have beaten the Porsche.

Comment

• That's Really good

Well bloody done sir!
      Chef

Comment

• That is a good weight considering the stock weight of these!
        96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
        96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

• Yes, and we can still loose about 100kg, with doors, windows and dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evert Thomas View Post
            Yes, and we can still loose about 100kg, with doors, windows and dash.
            Another free 50Kg is all the crappy brackets and remove all the factory under seal thats very heavy stuff!
            Chef

Comment

• With a full cage you could loose some of the floorpan and maybe use some light box section and sheets of ally or composite to rebuild it. The floorpan steel is thick and very heavy, I recon you could loose another 50kg+ if doing the two sides of the floor pan and boot floor
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                With a full cage you could loose some of the floorpan and maybe use some light box section and sheets of ally or composite to rebuild it. The floorpan steel is thick and very heavy, I recon you could loose another 50kg+ if doing the two sides of the floor pan and boot floor
                Afraid that would stop you from entering the Uk time attack and being placed into a protype series which carries no points

I am confident if Everts is 1200 mine must be 1100
                Chef

Comment

• ah I see, no go on that then - so I guess the shell must be original and intact?
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                    ah I see, no go on that then - so I guess the shell must be original and intact?
                    well they did not say anything about my rear quaters and carbon roof pannel
                    Chef

Comment

• When can we expect you and Terrybullwon to be going head to head

Great work love the paint scheme and work done on the car

Comment

• Thanks all. Wel that could be possible at the UK Time Attack on the 5yh of May, if Terrybullwon is also present?

Comment

• Let's hope so!!!
                          Chef

Comment

• Would be nice. Have you ever driven before on Cadwell?

Comment

• Do either one of you want to start a thread with the dates and details of the Cadwell event and see if we can get a few members down, might promote car sharing etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Evert Thomas View Post
                                Yes I made a mistake when I made this topic, know idea how I can change it.
                                Changed

Comment

Working...
                                X