No announcement yet.

Project Zombie - 3B back from the dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to get a new set of the New Audi rims onto one of their cars.... They look quite smart... or are these just make shift ones for the time being?

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
      Looking good. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to get a new set of the New Audi rims onto one of their cars.... They look quite smart... or are these just make shift ones for the time being?
      The wheels are just temporary while the car is being painted. I'll stick the Oz's back on when the sills are finished. The temporary wheels will be stripped, painted and sold in October or I might keep them for winter tyres. If they were 17's I'd put track tyres on them and keep them.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Looking really nice, goto get respray work done on mine when funds allow too. Cracking on with the resurection
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

She's finally back in daily use after a week or two of minor adjustments and a few coolant leaks. I'm currently only getting spring boost, so something isn't quite right. Pulled the codes and a got a knock sensor problem. Reset and went for a drive and it was gone. Still only spring pressure boost. I've completed the ECU output tests with VCDS and all is ok. Any suggestions on what to look for that might not show up in stored fault codes?

Pics of her after a quick wash

91 Modded 3B

Comment

I cycled past this car on Saturday and I wondered if it was someone one here, now I know! It looked very nice, I liked the Mini as well.
            92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
            98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
            63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
            69 Austin Mini Cooper
            71 MGB GT
            75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
            04 Kawasaki GPX250
            96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

Can't offer any help regarding the boost, but that looks stunning.

Comment

When it looks this good, you can overlook the running issues and stand back and admire ha ha. Just read through the thread, fine fine work. Wish I had the skills, tools and space to have a go at proper car care.

Comment

Looks great, but it looks even better with the wheels in post #1, do you still have them?
                  sigpic
                  1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                  1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                  1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Lovely coupe, only thing I don't like is the tailpipes

Comment

The paint looked great at ADI, must admit I am jealous!
                      96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
                      96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyP View Post
                        Looks great, but it looks even better with the wheels in post #1, do you still have them?
                        Wheels went many years ago I'm afraid. I wish I had them too or something similar with a deeper dish.
                        91 Modded 3B

Comment

Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
                          Lovely coupe, only thing I don't like is the tailpipes
                          The old style DTM pipes will be gone soon. The last section of the exhaust will be swapped out for 3" piping and the Scorpion system is only 2.5"

They're like Marmite
                          91 Modded 3B

Comment

Looks really good Steve.
                            Now all we need is Mark H to resurrect his from its hibernation. Does he still have it?

Comment

I love the twin DTM, it's so cool, just like TSW Hockenhiems.
                              Cheers'en, AndyC
                              1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Halfway down here Martin....
                                http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60440

There is a reply from the man himself, with pic.

Btw Steve, Yours looks good

Originally posted by martinjs View Post
                                Looks really good Steve.
                                Now all we need is Mark H to resurrect his from its hibernation. Does he still have it?

Comment

Working...
                                X