X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jubjub View Post
    Halfway down here Martin....
    http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60440

There is a reply from the man himself, with pic.

Btw Steve, Yours looks good

Noooo
    Missed that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by martinjs View Post
      Noooo
      Missed that thread.
      I missed that reply from Mark too!

He's got a new project underway so nothing's likely to happen to get the S2 back on the road soon by the sounds of things.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

In the absence of any codes, perhaps the MFTS?
        Not sure if just pulling the connector off is the correct test!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
          Yes Greg, the Sachs clutch is in. It's a heavier pedal than my old unit but the engagement isn't too severe. It's not bedded in yet, but feels good
          Steve, which sachs did you go for?...as I'm running a 4 puck race sachs from the Greg S GB....

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by twoqu View Post
            In the absence of any codes, perhaps the MFTS?
            Not sure if just pulling the connector off is the correct test!
            Hi Robin,

Agreed, the MFTS may be the culprit. With the reversed manifold and radiator on an angle it makes getting at it rather difficult. Probably a rad out job
            91 Modded 3B

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
              Steve, which sachs did you go for?...as I'm running a 4 puck race sachs from the Greg S GB....

Mike
              Mike, I'm running the 4 puck sintered also. I'm used to it now and it's not savage at all. Bite is high on the peddle, so I'll try a little adjustment on the master cylinder pushrod.
              What's yours like?

Steve
              91 Modded 3B

Comment

Hi Robin,

Agreed, the MFTS may be the culprit. With the reversed manifold and radiator on an angle it makes getting at it rather difficult. Probably a rad out job
                Ah! Well you could go to the ecu connector and pop out Pin 36 on the 3b I beleive. That should duplicate removing the connector from the MFTS. It would need to be repopulated if you desert the 3b brotherhood anyway.

Comment

Looking fantastic, Steve. Good work.

I actually like the DTM tailpipes, they are a period feature. It's a shame Scorpion made them all wonky though.
                  It's a shame you don't still have the Porsche Cups. I wouldn't part with mine, even if they are relegated to winter wheels.
                  SS

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter View Post
                    Looking fantastic, Steve. Good work.

I actually like the DTM tailpipes, they are a period feature. It's a shame Scorpion made them all wonky though.
                    It's a shame you don't still have the Porsche Cups. I wouldn't part with mine, even if they are relegated to winter wheels.
                    They'll probably look a little less wonky when I get the exhaust mounts sorted

The rear box isn't sitting right which makes it look worse than they actually are.
                    91 Modded 3B

Comment

A shot in the dark

91 Modded 3B

Comment

You've missed out on putting up one picture that members normally do - The open rear window shot

Comment

And where's the pretty girl draped over the bonnet, Tom_ style?
                          Cheers'en, AndyC
                          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by targus View Post
                            You've missed out on putting up one picture that members normally do - The open rear window shot
                            To follow...

I would have taken a few more, but as soon as I found somewhere useful we were told the yard was being locked up for the night. I got one shot and had to leave.
                            91 Modded 3B

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                              And where's the pretty girl draped over the bonnet, Tom_ style?
                              I couldn't find any nice looking hookers around the back of the Toolstation yard in Emersons Green

If anyone has a friendly wife/girlfriend that would like to drape themselves over my hood, please drop me a PM. Always happy to take a lady out for a ride
                              91 Modded 3B

Comment

Mike, I'm running the 4 puck sintered also. I'm used to it now and it's not savage at all. Bite is high on the peddle, so I'll try a little adjustment on the master cylinder pushrod.
                                What's yours like?

Steve
                                I first thought it was the clutch but I think it might be me.... my 1st-2nd changes are generally poor....but I've been reassured its not as heavy as some other high performance clutches out there....and with mine idling all over its still taking some getting used to......

Comment

Working...
                                X