No announcement yet.

My wannabe S6 Plus project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Petu, my car's chassis no. end with 1884. Mmm... not very close.
    I knew about the ski team from the seller. He's father owned a Vw-Audi dealer in the Sud-Tiröl. He didn't join Audi-Vw anymore but kept selling cars and travelling back and forth to Germany dealing cars.
    He imported the car just in the next summer after ot was built. The sponsored cars are not kept a lot by teams as the car manufacturers keep sponsoring newer models.
    To be honest I don't have a proof about this, but on the car's paper it's written that it was imported from Germany and first car plate was "IN- xxx..". Also, it had big Audi stickers on both sides before I repainted it.
    I don't mind a lot about all this, the car could be owned by anybody... most important is that now is mine.
    I live close to Monza, near Milano. It's about 3 hours driving far from Sud Tirol Alps.
    I'm not used to ski as I prefer warm seaside climate.
    If you come with the car you better enjoy Alps' roads in Spring/Summer. But if you come in winte, driving a quattro Ur-Audi on the snow is a must!
    Let me know if you're coming so if you wish we can meet for a pizza
    sigpic

Comment

As good as one diesel C4 can be

Comment

Originally posted by imp998 View Post
        I got a petrol one over in the uk
        One with a proper engine as RichLV said.

Giacomo that sounds cool. I will inform you when I am coming, I like pizza.

Thanks Taavi!

Comment

Pop over here any time petu, I cook pizza too! Its called cheese on toast in Yorkshire
          Urs6 avant nogaro
          s2 avant

Comment

Originally posted by imp998 View Post
            Pop over here any time petu, I cook pizza too! Its called cheese on toast in Yorkshire
            sigpic
            Cab 2.3E
            90q
            URS6

Comment

I guess it is gonna be an Eurotrip if that is not some kind of a fine British humour.

Comment

It seems I own the other twin It is still miles away from what you have achieved but some of the mods you did I got from the factory This tread is an inspiration for me
                Attached Files

Comment

Winter mode

Greetings radi_nrj. It's always good to see another twin.

My winter mode is UrS6 Avus 16 inch wheels with Nokian Hakkapeliita 8 tires. I like these tires on the ice and frozen lakes, it makes this nose heavy car oversteer even without giving any throttle. Much less understeer in very slippery conditions.
                  And couple of pics too.

Last edited by Petu; 29 November 2016, 11:05.

Comment

Pics don't work.

Comment

Thanks for notifying. Should work now.

Comment

Originally posted by Petu View Post
                        My winter mode is UrS6 Avus 16 inch wheels with Nokian Hakkapeliita 8 tires.
                        I love the original Speedline Avus. My summer set is the 18 inch Avus from pre facelift S8 D2 with 225/45 Continental tires (good compromise between looks and comfort). And the winter set is the UrS6 16's with some cheep Gislaved tires. Those Nokians look great but where I live we cannot use studded tires.

BTW I got my S6 front struts and brakes and tomorrow will send them for sand blasting and paint. I've found that my car has an early MTM tune and probably will put the MTM logo on the calipers
                        1996 it could have even been done by Roland Mayer himself
                        Last edited by radi_nrj; 3 December 2016, 22:24.

Comment

That looks superb
                          sigpic
                          Cab 2.3E
                          90q
                          URS6

Comment

Thanks slacky!

Wow radi_nrj that ECU looks awesome. How does it pull? Do you have any comparison with other chips?
                            It MUST be from Roland himself.

An update also from the lights, these are the bi-xenon projectors that I will be fitting to my car. Why I chose them is because they are really compact and should fit without bigger problems and it's quite a fresh/new design and although it is a little smaller than 3 inch it is still comparable with the older FX-R and EVOX-R.
                            Morimoto 4TL-R

Comment

cool, but how will you make it fit inside the headlights?
                              sigpic

Comment

very curiour about the Mtm Ecu too.I didn't know they tuned diesel also.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X