• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened with this in the end?
    F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
    1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

Never investigated that as I'm going for MaxxEcu now .Most likely it's to do with MAF calculations. It would need to go in to the bigger tube

Comment

Originally posted by piotr View Post
        Never investigated that as I'm going for MaxxEcu now .Most likely it's to do with MAF calculations. It would need to go in to the bigger tube
        Just made a larger MAF for my 3B, once I'm allowed out to play, I'm off to see Mark to get it mapped accordingly. I also use the eBoost2 boost controller, brilliant bit of kit. Got a pic of the new MAF housing somewhere, will try and get it up here later.
        1986 Coupe q - 2281cc 3B, chargecooler, 2.75" exh & downpipe, ported head, water injection, CGR box, modified MD357 turbo, 440cc injectors, high power coil.
        2004 A4 2.5TDi convertible, re-mapped to 180bhp
        2011 A5 sportback 3TDi-Backbox delete, remap

Comment

1986 Coupe q - 2281cc 3B, chargecooler, 2.75" exh & downpipe, ported head, water injection, CGR box, modified MD357 turbo, 440cc injectors, high power coil.

Comment

What diameter is your new MAF - was it a size suggested by Mark, or just bigger than standard? (looks great by the way...!)

I discussed this option with Mark too, but never really came up with a final plan
            Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
            S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
            '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Looking goodHope this will work nicely for you mate. eBoost 2 is great. I have got mine for sale if anyone would be interested.
              I guess I need to put few bits in for sale section.

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
                What diameter is your new MAF - was it a size suggested by Mark, or just bigger than standard? (looks great by the way...!)

I discussed this option with Mark too, but never really came up with a final plan
                Its 82mm I.D. Marks suggestion, standard one is 76mm I think. With the modernised MD357 I was reaching saturation by 5500 rpm and would get sudden cut-off, Have limited boost to 23psi for now until I've had this fitted and mapped and hoping to get to a max of 28psi.

Comment

Originally posted by 20Vcqdriver View Post

Its 82mm I.D. Marks suggestion, standard one is 76mm I think. With the modernised MD357 I was reaching saturation by 5500 rpm and would get sudden cut-off, Have limited boost to 23psi for now until I've had this fitted and mapped and hoping to get to a max of 28psi.
                  I keep my fingers crossed for you

Comment

Working...
                  X