This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    in the past, I bought those NGK BKR7EIX and GAPed to 0'6. But the car goes badly on cold (a lot of white smoke) and returned to my olds Bosch FR5DP.
    Later I upgrade to TFSI coils and the engine goes better. But... With those used sparks, at 1.6/1.8bar on 4th 5 and 6th with hard driving's heat the misfires were too heavies.

Because that, I returned to "old **** box" and take the pseudo-new "never used" NGKs

Well... Or my engine have something broken or those sparks are broken or those sparks don't work properly with my setup.

I don't know who do...
    photobucket SUCKS
    sigpic

Comment

• i always use ngk pfr7b on my aby with factory gap whatever that may be, with k26 1.8bar boost.

Comment

• Ok thanks a lot
        I'll buy them!
        photobucket SUCKS
        sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys!! so did we come to a agreement with which spark plugs would be good? I am going for a coil pack upgrade and need to order 5 plugs, I was told bosch FR5DP, others here have said the NGK BKR7EIX and recommending gapping them to 0.6mm. But as M-Gordon here has said that he is gettign problems and misfires with these.

What would be the verdict guys? I am looking online and the bosches seem super expensive!! £47.96!!!! is that a pack? or for 1 plug!!??? ahhhhhh!!
          Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
            Thanks AndyP will get some ordered
            Hey Greg_S ! were these any good for you? (ill have coils soon).

Comment

• I've had BKR7EIX on my RS2'd coupe gapped to 0.6 mm for a couple of years and can definitely recommend them.

Comment

Working...
              X