This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    in the past, I bought those NGK BKR7EIX and GAPed to 0'6. But the car goes badly on cold (a lot of white smoke) and returned to my olds Bosch FR5DP.
    Later I upgrade to TFSI coils and the engine goes better. But... With those used sparks, at 1.6/1.8bar on 4th 5 and 6th with hard driving's heat the misfires were too heavies.

Because that, I returned to "old **** box" and take the pseudo-new "never used" NGKs

Well... Or my engine have something broken or those sparks are broken or those sparks don't work properly with my setup.

I don't know who do...
    photobucket SUCKS
    sigpic

Comment

• i always use ngk pfr7b on my aby with factory gap whatever that may be, with k26 1.8bar boost.

Comment

• Ok thanks a lot
        I'll buy them!
        photobucket SUCKS
        sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys!! so did we come to a agreement with which spark plugs would be good? I am going for a coil pack upgrade and need to order 5 plugs, I was told bosch FR5DP, others here have said the NGK BKR7EIX and recommending gapping them to 0.6mm. But as M-Gordon here has said that he is gettign problems and misfires with these.

What would be the verdict guys? I am looking online and the bosches seem super expensive!! £47.96!!!! is that a pack? or for 1 plug!!??? ahhhhhh!!
          Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
            Thanks AndyP will get some ordered
            Hey Greg_S ! were these any good for you? (ill have coils soon).

Comment

• I've had BKR7EIX on my RS2'd coupe gapped to 0.6 mm for a couple of years and can definitely recommend them.

Comment

• How are you...are you sleeping? ...already 4 years?....So,The car is s6 2.2 turbo ,AAN with rs2 setup....on lpg. With the original f5dpor spark plugs, they lasted between 20 and 30K km., before they started to stop working at full throttle. In 2022, I installed NKG BKR7EIX (coils are BERU zse061), which lasted only 22 months and under 12K km. mileage, before they gave up and started cutting. Today after much deliberation (2 whole days....and nights ?) I decided to be practical and bought and installed the NKG 1496 LPG Laser Line. They are more expensive but so far the engine is running fine, I'll see how it starts tomorrow. Their expected life is 60K km....we'll see...

Comment

Working...
                X