Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I grounded one to the I/m then the other to the bell housing on the transmission and it has worked in my application.

Comment

• Does anyone have sources or part numbers for the motronic connector pins? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox11235 View Post
        Does anyone have sources or part numbers for the motronic connector pins? Thanks
        If you are really in the US of A, check with Marc S. at EFI Express.
        RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• I need to get this pin swap done on my 3b to aan ecu and install the chip I bought off Vidar on here installed with the turbo off him...the thing is I'm ***** with electrics anyone know someone local to Staffordshire that would be able to come and do the pin swap? I can pay and supply lots of bacon butties and tea haha
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by woodwoody View Post
            I need to get this pin swap done on my 3b to aan ecu and install the chip I bought off Vidar on here installed with the turbo off him...the thing is I'm ***** with electrics anyone know someone local to Staffordshire that would be able to come and do the pin swap? I can pay and supply lots of bacon butties and tea haha
            You don't need to know much about electrics to do the job, as it's just moving wires from one location to another. What you DO need is someone who's able to perform the job in the footwell and doesn't suffer from a bad back. I'd suggest someone akin to a spider monkey with tourettes would be your best bet. They could easily get into the footwell and can amuse you ranting about how awful a job it is once started. I'd offer as I love bacon sarnies, but I've put on a few pounds and can't get into the footwell anymore. My tourette's has been much improved since completing this job on my 3B. Good luck finding a willing candidate
            91 Modded 3B
            14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• Haha cheers ...and yep that's me fooked too haha no way I'll fit in there! And I won't even start on what's wrong with my back haha
              sigpic

Comment

• Adapter harness for sale on S2forum - Audi S2 Owners on facebook, seller is Norbert Fizil

3B to AAN/ABY/ADU ECU conversion with TFSI coil harness. 250EUR shipped
                Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• Ah perfect!! So how do I get intouch with them!?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by woodwoody View Post
                    Ah perfect!! So how do I get intouch with them!?

On here or on Facebook?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Here i am 😉 if anybody need electronic/harness solution just write me. ☺
                      http://www.srsmotorsport.com

Comment

• does all this info still apply for a b2 chassis? im installind my 3b into my b2 sedan as we speak. i have 3b and aan harnesses. wondering if this is easier then installing the aan. ill be using the aan ecu regardless. what are peoples opinions here?

Comment

• Originally posted by booested4door View Post
                          does all this info still apply for a b2 chassis? im installind my 3b into my b2 sedan as we speak. i have 3b and aan harnesses. wondering if this is easier then installing the aan. ill be using the aan ecu regardless. what are peoples opinions here?
                          AAN ECU would be better, but the AAN harness is very long into a B2 chassis and need a lot of electrical fabrication to connect to the relay panel, gauges, supply...etc etc. The inside connectors are alien for a B2.

Comment

• ill be using aan ecu with cop. but would be better to fit the 3b harness and do this pinout to the aan ecu? i think the 3b harness will fit the b2 better...

Comment

• Yes. Make the pinout swap and coil harness. The most of connector on 3B harness plug and play to B2.

Comment

• thats what i want to hear. im on it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X