No announcement yet.

Intake manifold porsche inscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no problem with stainless, or could you get the ally anodised before you paint it. Either way can't see there being mush difference in price to be fair mate
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• right guys, lets get this sorted!

How much do people want them before xmas?! Its a 2 week lead time so I'm thinking a deadline for payment by the 27th November. Few weeks to finalise the details.
      I'm still waiting on aluminium prices for those interested in them, but i wouldnt suggest it...

Stainless steel (price inc vat...i forgot last time )

Painted (red) £39.40
      Blank £32.20

+ £3.50 p+p

Please note this is currently only the Audi Sport plate, the Porsche plate is a work in progress, should be able to get this sorted in the next week.

I'm going to need payment upfront for the plates as I need to pay in full at the time of order.

Paypal (gift) would be the best way of payment for everyone i think.

If everyone could pm me with their requirement and make payment to will_goulbourne@hotmail.co.uk via paypal by the 28th November and we'll get them going! if you need to pay another way, pm me and we can sort something out!

Im looking forward to getting them!
      1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

• a bit steep for me, so im out.
        sorry!

Comment

• Porsche plate

Hi Will,

Does the Porsche plate have the same prices and delivery dates?

Cheers

JB
          2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
          1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

• I'll await the price for alu examples. Just an idea don't know if it's possible: try to get alu blank anodised ones and let the buyers paint there own.

Should be resistent against corrosion I guess and the cheapest option too?

Comment

• Porsche plates should be the same. Just need a bit of time to finalize design.

I'm hoping the alu Will be cheaper but additional anodising might push the price up again. Worth a try though!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

• What depth is the "powered by porsche" inscription on an original RS2 Inlet Manifold?
                Audi A4 (B7) 2.0 Tdi (140PS)
                Audi 80 (Typ 89) Quattro 16v
                2 x Audi URS4 2.2 20v Turbo
                Audi 100 (C3) Quattro 2.2 10v Turbo
                Audi 100 (C3) 2.2 10v Turbo (Auto)
                Audi 200 (C3) 2.1 10v Turbo - Scrapped
                2 x Audi 80 (Typ 89) Quattro 1.8 8v - Scrapped

Comment

• Aluminium plates will only be a few pounds cheaper and then they need anodising and painting. Stainless Will be much better and easier for the same end price.

I've called around a few more places I know and no where is cheaper. I'll keep trying though.

Comment

• Interesting letter at home...the company who provided the prototype invoiced me for £70!!! Last time the spoke money they were to be 25-30...no way I'm paying them that much... :corey:

Comment

• feel sorry for you to get such an high invoice after all the hassle mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
                        feel sorry for you to get such an high invoice after all the hassle mate.
                        i'll just have to make use of it somewhere!! thinking when i do the interior (thinking carbon) embed it into the panel across the top of the glove box! always look on the bright side n all!

Comment

• Originally posted by willg54 View Post
                          right guys, lets get this sorted!

How much do people want them before xmas?! Its a 2 week lead time so I'm thinking a deadline for payment by the 27th November. Few weeks to finalise the details.
                          I'm still waiting on aluminium prices for those interested in them, but i wouldnt suggest it...

Stainless steel (price inc vat...i forgot last time )

Painted (red) £39.40
                          Blank £32.20

+ £3.50 p+p

Please note this is currently only the Audi Sport plate, the Porsche plate is a work in progress, should be able to get this sorted in the next week.

I'm going to need payment upfront for the plates as I need to pay in full at the time of order.

Paypal (gift) would be the best way of payment for everyone i think.

If everyone could pm me with their requirement and make payment to will_goulbourne@hotmail.co.uk via paypal by the 28th November and we'll get them going! if you need to pay another way, pm me and we can sort something out!

Im looking forward to getting them!
                          As i've not heard from anyone on that quite big list should i assume that people dont want them anymore? I dont want to spend any more time on this is people dont want them...

Comment

• sorry mate, i missed this. I'm still interested, I guess its a bad time of year for most people?
                            I think after Christmas might be better?
                            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Sorry about this Will, I completely forgot, sent now though. I'll take a painted one please.
                              96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
                              96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

• Sorry Will, sold the car last week so will have to pull out mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X