No announcement yet.

K24R Catch Tanks - Pictures added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still trying to get a price on just such an item. Contact me with your specific requirements as I am designing one at the mo for another member.
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Right, sorry for the delay on this, seems that snow and popuilarity are a good way of upping lead times I've finally heard back and hopefully will be able to get these made at teh end of January. If people are still interested then please let me know. Will want a deposit up front to secure orders please.
      Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Keep going, Andy. I'm in no hurry at this time of year.
        SS

Comment

Hi all, thanks to a new supplier, this is now a go go go!

Prices have gone up a little so a stock tank is now £115 delivered, including mounting hardware.

I can offer a special return pipework set for an extra £35, including a special piece I'm having made up to drop down from the strut brace to head breather pipe.

I'm going to get a prototype swirl pot made up, that replaces the ABY union pipe or 3B rubber item. These are looking like £75 each and should be a great upgrade on their own! Add £25 for the pipework.

A complete kit of catch tank, 'swirl pot' and pipework will be £225 delivered.

Most visible hose can be upgraded to braided hose for an extra £25 / full kit.
          Last edited by Rusty; 11 February 2011, 17:00.
          Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

I've PM'd all people who have expressed an interest. If anyone else is after a catch tank setup for this year's trackday season, then please get in touch
            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Hi all, not heard back from many of you... please let me know if you're still interested in a catch tank
              Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

That be a yes

Comment

What sort of cost are you talking about?
                  4 Rings Rule.......Everytime

1984 80 Quattro B2 - Project Car
                  1996 S2 - ABY 6 Speed - Pride and joy
                  2003 A2 TDI - Economy

Comment

I've had to change my supplier ,so prices have gone up a little... For standard stuff:-

I can supply a vent to inlet tank for £115 and add in the inlet and return pipework for a further £35.

If you want a pseudo swirl pot to replace the ABY union pipe then they will retail at £75 on their own or £100 with hose and clips. This does not require a sump return and so isn't a true swirl pot, however, the larger volume and proper design will greatly improve the situation with oil from the head breather getting blown into the catch tank and does not require the sump to be removed for drilling and the addition of a welded or threaded return pipe.

A kit with both a catch tank and swirl pot, along with hose etc., will be £225.

All hose will be oil resistant and most can be upgraded to braided hose for an extra £25.

Custom stuff based on a stock tank will be marginally more expensive, complete custom tanks will be on a pro rata basis.
                    Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                      That be a yes
                      Please remind me what inlet and outlet you require mr. J and also what tap you want on the base, if at all.

Did you get a swirly pot sorted?
                      Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

You know i'm in for the catch tank, swirl pot and return lines, braided
                        S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

A little bump on this. I've PMd many of you but have had few responses...
                          Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Right, I have the following

Jamo - tripple baffle tank

Sonic - Full catch tank and swirl pot setup
                            Me - ""
                            Other - ""

4wd - custom jobbie

HPMuirt - ?

Any more
                            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Rusty got anymore details on the pipe work your offering and if I can incorporate it into my JP / K24R setup?

Comment

Just thinking about the pipe work, will the lines be AN? If not can you provide them? If not, i'll probably look at sourcing them myself, but still eager to go-ahead with the catch tank and swirl pot setup
                                S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Working...
                                X