No announcement yet.

K24R Catch Tanks - Pictures added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this kit will have to go on my Xmas list!
    Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
    03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
    01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

• It'll be tested with a reverse IM, as one of the early adopters has one... Obviously won't bolt up the same but I'm sure it'll fit fine and the 30mm ID pipe is pretty substantial, so will take most of the load.
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

• It was the bolts I was on about unless they have the mtm or dahlback bad boy those mount points don't exist.

BTW what size bit do you recommend for drilling into the strut bar? might as well ask here as it will crop up again

Comment

• The tanks mount using M8 stainless fixings. The centres are 80mm apart and should be drilled in the centre of the thickness of the bar.

I've not sent off all but 2 peoples' parts Looking forward to fitting this to my car and sorting out the next set of kits too
          Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

• I got the oil separator and new inlet return pipes fitted over the weekend, only issue was the PAS line holder that fits above the after run pump but a little persuasion and all was well. I'll be testing this setup for a while and then moving on to a full swirl pot with sump return.
            Attached Files
            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

• Looks like a good set up, PM coming your way.
              1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
              1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
              1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
              1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

• Hi Rusty!
                Did you made some kit for LDH?
                I'm boring with the smoke all the next Turn Ons when I drive hottly...
                photobucket SUCKS
                sigpic

Comment

• How much for the complete swirl pot and catch tank setup including all pipes Andy?

Thanks, Dan.

Comment

• For LHD, I can supply a swirl pot but you will need to find a atch tank and place to fit it.

Dan, I don't supply the hoses, as it's cheaper for you to source them. Swirl pot, catch tank and return pipe adaptor would be around 250 delivered
                    Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

• If anyone with a return to sump swirl pot hasn't fitted it, please can you get in touch
                      Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Working...
                      X