No announcement yet.

Audi 80 b4 bordcomputer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you can. Swap over computer unit to your existing cluster and it will work correctly.

Comment

ok
      in order to be sure, I need to move the bord computer from V6 to the 7A instrument cluster, in order to use the 7A fuel, water, acc instruments

correct?

Mihai

Comment

Swap over that big white part from V6 cluster to your 7A.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

What signal comes from the ECU ? I'm trying to make a BC with arduino and this would be very helpful. Where does this Pin 9 from ECU go? Can I find it in some socket under the dash?

Comment

Originally posted by Catalin_BN View Post
              What signal comes from the ECU ? I'm trying to make a BC with arduino and this would be very helpful. Where does this Pin 9 from ECU go? Can I find it in some socket under the dash?
              What ECU are you talking about? ABY ECU Pin T55/9 is the connection to the F96 Barometric pressure sensor. The fuel consumption signal is in pin T55/31.

REFERENCE: http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82357

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
              94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I assume he's talking about MSA12/MSA15 TDi 68pin ECU. Yes, pin 9 is the consumption signal. In Audi 80 it's left unconnected. Go directly to the ECU, it's behind heating box in passenger's footwell. Signal output is square wave with varied pulse width and frequency.

And yes, it is possible to install OEM board computer in Audi 80 TDi's. You just have to have a 68pin ECU or install one, if you have older one. I have made adapter for the consumption signal, at least 4 cars including mine in Latvia is using it with no problems.
                Last edited by 3db; 6 September 2016, 21:43.

Comment

Last edited by 3db; 6 September 2016, 21:37. Reason: mistake

Comment

Working...
                  X