Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 80 b4 bordcomputer

Hello,

Does anyone knows, how can I install an Auto/check tripcomputer to an audi 80 b4 1.6 (ADA motor)? Is it feasible such an installation?

yes, plug and play.

for the BC you only need to connect the yellow wire to the yellow wire above the footwell, connecting the AC is a little more time consuming, did you use the search function?
    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Audi 80 BC

Dear Skull23,

Iam very glad chating you. By the Way you have a very nice car and I would like to ask you a few things if you don't mind.
      Firstly, I want to tell me what parts did you order from audi, in order to install the S2 side skirts. They are fabulous. Please tell me what to ask for.
      Secondly, I installed an external temperature gauge and I can't connect the gray wire, because I don't know where to put it.
      Finally, do you have any photo during the BC installation, because I don't thing that ADA motors have the specific cables?

Iam sending you a photo of my baby too. It is 1.6, sport edition, with an ABT kit reaching 125 ps!!! Know Iam ready to install a final exhaust barrel from SUPERSPORT.

Cheers
      Attached Files

Comment

this is the consumption signal wire, some cars have it just yellow, some yellow/green. to get the BC working, you only need to connect this wire. All the other signals come from the speedo cluster. just find the black connector under the steering wheel and you will see it.
        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Thank you very much. Do I have to know anything else about the connections before I bought it? Note that my car has already an auto check system. I need only the bordcomputer.

Comment

Originally posted by spyros80 View Post
            Thank you very much. Do I have to know anything else about the connections before I bought it? Note that my car has already an auto check system. I need only the bordcomputer.
            if you already have the autocheck you only need to connect this wire. but pay atention to what BC you buy, because not all have the AC inside!
            Audi Quattro WR

Comment

What do you mean? Can you tell me a code or something? Also, the stecker is the same for all the B4's?

Comment

BC cables

For example I have this photo.
                Number one goes behind the instrument cluster.
                Number two is the stecker with the functions in the wheel
                Number four (yellow) is probably the consumption cable you said

And number three, what is it? Where should I put this?
                Attached Files

Comment

skull,
                  spyros' car only has the usual Auto check that all B4 had,nothing more.In order to fit the board computer he has to also fit the stalk with the reset button.His main concern is where to connect each cable after he gets a complete kit,and from which year that kit should come from.
                  Also will that kit show the correct concumption if lets say it comes from an S2 or an audi V6?

Comment

all the BC are the same, even from the v6.

the large brown 6 pin connector is for the stalk stick, the black is connectord into the bc, the red one is not connected anywhere, and the yellow is the consumption signal.
                    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Bc Audi 80 B4

Thank you very much for your help I searched my car and i found the consumption wire too. In my car is yellow. You 've been very helpful. So, the only thing I have to pay attention to is to buy a BC with Auto/Check..
                      Thank you very much again.

Comment

Audi B4 Bc

Dear Skull,

One last question. Do you happen to know where is the black plug T10 (auxiliary services) or the sender G21?

Best Regards

Comment

i have no idea what that is. What is it needed for?
                          Audi Quattro WR

Comment

audi 80 b4 bc

It is for the connection of the grey wire of the external temperature gauge. This wire is white/blue and it is in this plug. There is one cable with this colour in the blue 26 pin plug behind the speedometer. I just want to make sure that it is the same in order to connect the gauge. Any ideas?

Comment

yes it is. the external temp meter needs the speedo signal, so it knows when the car is standing and at what speed it is going.
                              Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Working...
                              X