K24R OEM Style Boost Gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is the delivering time?
    Old Audi`s never die, they just get FASTER!

Comment

• Due to the manufacturing delay, 2-3 weeks I hope.
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty View Post
        Hi all, apologies for the delay, my order was delayed with the dial manufacturer as they had more important things to do Anyway, I'm hopeful that I'll get the faces this weekend and then I will be hand building each gauge. Thanks for your patience, I'm sure it'll be worth it
        Excellent news....

I believe you should send them out... but using your list and full paid up members as the order in which to manufacture and deliver... :mischeif:

Looking forward to them.....

Chris
        Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
        S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
        '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

• Yeah, sorry this has taken a while chaps

As ever, it's things outside of my direct control that add to the lead time. Once these are all manufactured, it'll only be the hour or so per gauge as a lead time.

They will be sent out in the order of the above list give or take a few people whose addresses I don't have in time.
          Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

• Woohoo! Dial faces arrived first thing this morning and I've managed to get some examples to show you chaps what yu've bought

Anyway, see attached files for the S2 (grey) and RS2 (white) Bar gauges and also my special order blue one (a dial face will now be supplied with the blue dial kit ).

Just got 19 of the things to build now and that's a far from simple task I can assure you. Will be aiming to get them out next week but your continued patience s very much appreciated, I hope you're as pleased with the end result as I am!
            Attached Files
            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

• nice!!! you got any spare ones going feel like i need one?

Comment

• Second batch after this group buy?
                Cheers mis amigos,
                _Anton

Comment

• Look very nice... can you put my face only straight in the post?

Comment

• Hi all, if there's demand for a second batch then pop your name on the list below. I got loads of faces made up to do a batch or two more.
                    1. boghopper
                    2. renoks
                    3. josh,s ABY S2 - S2 Bar +/-

jon441cc - RS2 Bar +/- Face only

@ mouse, thanks for your patience, it will be posted first thing tomorrow for you
                    Last edited by Rusty; 28 September 2010, 15:34.
                    Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

• Is there any chance of getting the gauges done to go higher than 2 bar?

Comment

• I have a 0-3 bar gauge to use but there was no interest so I didn't spend any time or money on that project.

To have a batch of faces made up for a 1-off order would be pricey but is doable if you're desparate. If there's 5 people interested then that should see the prices be a lot more sensible. I'm not willing to throw my own money at that one as it's a teeny market, sorry. Happy to help with either suggestion above though.
                        Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

• If theres going to be a second batch then im interested

1.boghopper
                          2.renoks
                          3.josh,s ABY S2 - S2 Bar +/-
                          4.TimE-J S2 grey -1/+2
                          96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
                          96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

• Does anyone want a PSI gauge?
                            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

• Andy, can you post up a pic of the rear? and what thread fitting the nipple is? I might make something up at work before I get home

Cheers

Le Mans 2012
                              Nurburgring 700
                              1995 S2 Avant

Comment

• It's 1/8 NPT.

Just about to add the following link to a fitting kit:-

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Motors..._Kit/1773/2083

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Motors..._Adaptors/1773

http://www.egauges.com/pdf/vdo/0-515-012-116.pdf

I've seen you can get 90deg fittings, these would be even better for the centre air vent mounting position as they help with retaining the ability to close the vent!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/90-Deg-Boost-G...item3361454c2d
                                Last edited by Rusty; 29 September 2010, 09:50.
                                Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Working...
                                X