Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to share pictures of their URS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrjen View Post
    Pics of my S6 4,2 V8
    With 17" ABT wheels and Eibach lowering
    Very nice. And very similar to my volcano black 94 S4 4.2L V8 avant

Yours:

Mine:

Attached Files
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• Very nice indeed, but i want North US front bumper
      '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
      '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
      '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

• s4

and mine
        Attached Files
        Last edited by chris; 4 August 2014, 19:59. Reason: more

Comment

Pics of my S6 4,2 V8
          With 17" ABT wheels and Eibach lowering
          Originally posted by chris View Post
          and mine

I hear these are a bit special but can't say what their like as i haven't driven the V8 yet or maybe never will such is the rarity One thing i do know,....... they have beautiful interiors and loaded to high heaven! Have you got any nice interior shots When you have the time?
          Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 4 August 2014, 22:05. Reason: add second quote
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Here is one.
            Yes they are loaded with options. I actually Think mine is fully loaded, it has Got ALL the toys.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is one.
              Yes they are loaded with options. I actually Think mine is fully loaded, it has Got ALL the toys.
              Thanks for the interior pic,nice to have one as there are so few on this thread.

So what options has it got? Do you have rear heated seats?
              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                I hear these are a bit special but can't say what their like as i haven't driven the V8 yet or maybe never will such is the rarity One thing i do know,....... they have beautiful interiors and loaded to high heaven!
                Only 1456 UrS4 V8 6spd avants were built between 1992 and the end of the 1994 model year. Not sure about sedans or autobox versions or any UrS6 V8 numbers.

As for all of them being loaded, that is NOT necessarily true. My 94 V8 S4 avant actually has minimal options, e.g. cloth seats, no seat heaters front or back, fully manual front seats, no ski-sack, and no remote central lock (I have to put the key in one of the front doors or the hatch lock to open or close the locks). However, I do have A/C and the Audi Bose Gamma head unit with the 10 disc Sony-based Blaupunkt CD changer *AND* I do have the 6 spd manual with the transmission oil pump and cooler for those sustained 150 mph Autobahn runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by campbellWS View Post
                  Daaam! She is pretty!
                  Chipped rs2spec?
                  I wish mate but no, I have a phase3 m-gear chip tuned to about 1,45bar, tubular header, p&p compressor side k24-7000, decated, hiflo intake, custom wastegate with a lightly hardened spring. ..and best of all, as I have almost no extras, it weights 1460kg so it is pretty fast with just minor mods...just a little bit better than stock. I was thinking on the k24-7200 but...the new gtx2860 has a lot of my attention indeed! We'll see later after repairing the bodyshell

I truly love my baby!

salu2!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sics6 View Post
                    This was taken a few years ago. Currently running full 034 IIc. 495 ATWHP 100 Oct. 350
                    ATWHP 91 Craptane Pump.
                    Mods - Too many to list
                    Currently in need of reworked custom front suspension struts...
                    Lovely interior mate and beautiful engine bay

Comment

• Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                      Only 1456 UrS4 V8 6spd avants were built between 1992 and the end of the 1994 model year. Not sure about sedans or autobox versions or any UrS6 V8 numbers.

As for all of them being loaded, that is NOT necessarily true. My 94 V8 S4 avant actually has minimal options, e.g. cloth seats, no seat heaters front or back, fully manual front seats, no ski-sack, and no remote central lock (I have to put the key in one of the front doors or the hatch lock to open or close the locks). However, I do have A/C and the Audi Bose Gamma head unit with the 10 disc Sony-based Blaupunkt CD changer *AND* I do have the 6 spd manual with the transmission oil pump and cooler for those sustained 150 mph Autobahn runs.
                      So even on the Uber expensive, when new, URS4/S6 V8, Audi were penny pinching on options

Still there are some benefits to owning one like yours. It's quicker with no options except the most important option in the North American market "Aircon". You guys taught the world to demand and love aircon! Now we couldn't be without it!!
                      94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Still there are some benefits to owning one like yours. It's quicker with no options except the most important option in the North American market "Aircon". You guys taught the world to demand and love aircon! Now we couldn't be without it!!
                        Except that none of those 1456 made it to North America the first go. Mine was delivered to Japan and lived there from 1994 to 2010 before being imported to Canada. I was out in it today in 30+C weather and I resisted putting the aircon on for about 20 minutes while running some errands. Then I gave in and turned it on. Nice cool air (controlled by the automatic climate control).

Baby (aka Darth Vader) gets new front wheel bearings tomorrow so it should be all happy by the end of the day Tues.

Comment

Thanks for the interior pic,nice to have one as there are so few on this thread.

So what options has it got? Do you have rear heated seats?
                          Here is some of the things that surpriced me, given the age of the car:
                          Bose subwoofer and a lot of loudspeakers hooked up to a factory subwoofer.
                          heated rear seats, memory seats in front which is coded to me and my wifes individual key=i am tall, she is short, climate control. sunroof, xenon, dip on sidemirror when reversing, cruisecontrol, VVVVVVVVV888888888888 SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I have a complete list from Audi with all the options it has - quite interesting.

I hope it answers your question:-)

Comment

Here is some of the things that surpriced me, given the age of the car:
                            Bose subwoofer and a lot of loudspeakers hooked up to a factory subwoofer.
                            heated rear seats, memory seats in front which is coded to me and my wifes individual key=i am tall, she is short, climate control. sunroof, xenon, dip on sidemirror when reversing, cruisecontrol, VVVVVVVVV888888888888 SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I have a complete list from Audi with all the options it has - quite interesting.

I hope it answers your question:-)
                            That definitely answers my question and i want!
                            A superb list of options you have and i would like 2 or 3 of them myself I am not surprised you have those options though as Audi were offering some of that on the B4 Audi 80 in the early nineties. I didn't know about the dip on side mirror option.Brilliant stuff. Yes alright.... no need to show of ..... we all know the VVVVVVV888888888 SOUND isa very nice!!!!!!! (in italiano speak)
                            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• Dip down mirror only works because of the seat memory, without mirror position sensors it would be impossible to return the mirror to original position To activate the passenger mirror needs to be selected from the panel.

Interesting fact is that the Italian market cars got electricaly folding mirrors, i'm not aware that it was offered in anywhere else. They also got the wheelarch extenders/guards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoig View Post

Interesting fact is that the Italian market cars got electricaly folding mirrors, i'm not aware that it was offered in anywhere else. They also got the wheelarch extenders/guards.
                                no wonder - have you seen the state of the cars over there!!

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

Working...
                                X