Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to share pictures of their URS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
    I prefer the wood over the carbon anyday but when i bought this brochure and waited well over a week for it to arrive in anticipation not knowing what to expect inside i was gobsmacked at the interior plus the birds eye maple wood. That was as far as i knew at the time only available on the A8. Looks superb

And yes i would imagine it would be difficult to get.
    I like wood over carbon, unfortunately don't have any trim in the s4, but i know someone who might have a set for LHD.

If Audi still offers them, probably costs a fortune.
    '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
    '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
    '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

• Whos that then??? Pounce on them before they are gone.Thinking about them is thinking them away if you get my meaning. I would imagine it won't cost tooo much more than £100 for the basic 4 doors in good condition.Depends whats on offer.
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• That's why i wondered who you had in mind as you have just pointed out mine has passenger airbag so no good for LHD. Everything comes to those who patiently wait

The waitings the unbearable bit!!
        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

That's why i wondered who you had in mind as you have just pointed out mine has passenger airbag so no good for LHD. Everything comes to those who patiently wait

The waitings the unbearable bit!!
          Mayhe it's for good. I only need upper dash trim, got to check if Audi still offers them.

I just noticed I've been saying LHD insted of RHD, idiot.
          '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
          '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
          '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

• Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
            it's incredibly clean and as much as i'd love those seats over my bus seats, they just wouldn't do my fat **** and ******ed back any favours . .

on the plus side, the skooshers work to perfection and the 6 litre skoosher tank has been emptied on several occasions already!!

any more shots of your s6 for us??

Your **** aint as fat as mine. My seats are most probably going to bought by a german so no worries their but you want to sit in these seats and only then will you know! They are genuine Recaro seats and incredibly comfortable. Fat **** my ****

Them Skooshers are great,such a novel idea IMO.They definately keep you on your toes filling up though.Still looking forward to getting mine of for the S6.Mine is turning out to be one job leads to another so am putting of untill ready to hit it in one go.

Pictures will come of the S6 with its newly refurbed wheels on very soon just been too busy with one thing or other.
            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Your **** aint as fat as mine. My seats are most probably going to bought by a german so no worries their but you want to sit in these seats and only then will you know!
              do you have any photos of the seats that you're selling to the sausage man??
              1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• found a set of photos on my old HD.the car had all the brand new headlights,corner lights,side repeaters,taillights,euro rear center section light,front grill and fresh paint at that time.missed the old day.i guess the photos took for almost 10 years ago.

one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

• Simply stunning in those photos! Emerald green like most of Audis colours available back then is a beautiful colour when immaculate like yours was. What's the car looking like today??
                  94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

do you have any photos of the seats that you're selling to the sausage man??
                    Yes i have lots of photos ready for putting them on ebay.It won,t be cheap and reflects condition but what's on offer is mostly mint (some bits new) interior Recaros are electric operated and heated (working perfectly) with the 7 seat option all carpets door cards ABCD post trims,dashboard,console front and mid/rear,seat belts brand new gen Audi mats cost me £100 new LUGGAGE BLIND cost me £335 rear sun blind and all boot/hatch lid trims as 7 seat specific ect ect. still a good deal given that i am selling the whole interior as one.Not decided a price yet but it will be one of the best C4 URS6 interiors available worldwide.
                    94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• 10yrs later..

Comment

• the paint is still ok

Comment

• Originally posted by popdemonic View Post
                          the paint is still ok

[/URL]
                          Definitely prefer the BBS alloys.Car Still Looks stunning!!! Do you have a thread on it?
                          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• No urS6 but a pretty nice urS4 with a couple of mods...

Da Green Monstah:

Hap, wit dakine few pics not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

• i was "tut tutting" at your choice of wheels and pedals but all was forgiven when i saw the photo of the engine compartment!!

go on, spill the beans on what you've done to ramp up your 0-60mph time!!

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

i was "tut tutting" at your choice of wheels and pedals but all was forgiven when i saw the photo of the engine compartment!!

go on, spill the beans on what you've done to ramp up your 0-60mph time!!

I really don't understand your critique? First of all the Kosei K3 is an 18x8.5 in a very traditional 5 spoke that can clear the Cayenne BBK with ease and comes in at under 20 lbs. Second, the Sparco pedals complement the Sparco Milano seats and provide the ability to heel and toe much more effectively. Something the urScars lack in design.

As for the build it is well documented in the projects section:

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...hlight=monstah

Cheers,

Hap, wit dakine thoughts not from Evahboost, Maguire

Comment

Working...
                                X