Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to share pictures of their URS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
    took some shots at prestwick this evening whilst studying for tomorrow's assessment at work . . peace and quiet in the form of the birds and that big whirling bird over yonder!

oh and managed to get my amputated, botched headlamp skooshers working as mother audi intended . . i have no idea why a previous owner cut and tied the hose for the offiside skoosher - it works perfectly and doesn't leak . . weird . ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qazX9V41hUM

It wouldn't be an executive motor without it skooshers working.Nice easy fix then.Previous owner probably got tired of constantly filling up reservoir preferring just the windscreen being skooshed.
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
      Cyclamen - bottom of the list. There is one local to me. Not as purple in real life.

I have an interesting special german brochure showing what looks like this colour (or equally loud one) with stunning interior shot of what was available on the C4 A6 and a alloy wheel from the next generation C5.Will post when back home.
      94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• i'd love to see the scans - it's an amazing colour - i've never seen one in the flesh . .

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
          It wouldn't be an executive motor without it skooshers working.Nice easy fix then.Previous owner probably got tired of constantly filling up reservoir preferring just the windscreen being skooshed.
          it's some amount of water that gets skooshed!! the entire bonnet is drenched too!!

luvvit !!

Comment

i'd love to see the scans - it's an amazing colour - i've never seen one in the flesh . .
            Here is a cyclamen avant in the shade:

Here is a photo of a sedan/saloon in bright sunlight:

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• '93 S2 Avant breaking
              '95 S6 Avant sold
              '83 80 Quattro SWB
              '85 90 Quattro
              '85 200 Quattro 10V sold

Comment

• Had a zyclamen 100 Sport Turbo Quattro, the pictures above here remind me instantly of it... what a colour at darker evening light, loved it

Comment

• Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                  Here is a cyclamen avant in the shade:

Here is a photo of a sedan/saloon in bright sunlight:

it's a nice colour although as you said, not nearly as vivid as in the audi promo shots . .still, i love it!!

Comment

• 1994 Audi S4 Avant RS2 spec

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                      I realy like them,they are one of my favorite audi alloys.Did you choose them because they weigh less than alternative 17" boleros from audi? What tyre pressures are you using and how do you find the ride?
                      Apologies for the hijack but I've got two sets of these for sale if you or anyone else is interested? Pm me for more info. Nice to see them on an S6 by the way. Great looking wheels.
                      Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

• No need for an apology, it's relevant and you never know As far as myself i love your alloys but i am after something else. Your price £350 ono for those rare alloys was very fair and come with good tyres with no defects and plenty of tread.

I just want someone to offer me a straight set of S6 plus alloys with no flat spots that are original and cared for but not necessarily perfect finish as i will get them refurbed to my colour anyway. I know yours have been for sale for 6 months with no joy on the forum.Give ebay a try...they will go quickly on there. GLWS
                        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• are the s6 plus wheels the 17" version of the s6 avus??

Comment

• UrS4/S6, S6 plus, S2 and RS2 Wheel Option Codes (because the Build Tag decoders are w

Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                            are the s6 plus wheels the 17" version of the s6 avus??
                            No

http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/198577.phtml

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• hmm....not sure i like them . . .

you can't beat this look in my book . .

Comment

hmm....not sure i like them . . .

you can't beat this look in my book . .

I agree the 16 Avus is a true classic Audi wheel and a stunner IMO on the B2,B3,B4 but for me just not the C4 S6. You couldn't Find me a set of the 17" plus speck alloys as in my above post?Must be a few sets up there.
                                94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X