Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to share pictures of their URS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present one below,Ive had a few other ones which I will try and find pics for

Comment

Mate has this one,hasn't been on the road for a couple of years.He keeps talking about selling it,it has different alloys on now.

Comment

if he wants to sell it give me a heads up

Comment

Originally posted by shaun5 View Post
          if he wants to sell it give me a heads up
          if the right offer was made I know he would let it go

Comment

A notable owner:

Here is my old C4 A6:

Audi B3/B4 Photography group

Comment

Originally posted by moggies View Post
              Here is mine, currently for sale, but after seeing this thread I'm gonna keep!
              Good Call, lovely car.

Look at Shaun's comments

Last edited by macspring; 27 December 2015, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Gallagher View Post
                A notable owner:
                Yup. It is a UrS4 V8 avant. Thanks for posting that photo. I am collecting them now that I own a volcano black version of that one

Attached Files
                RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by voursch sprung dirch View Post
                  Zoig: Loving the picture with the 17" Boleros.Nice.
                  To be honest, i really liked to look of my car with the Boleros and 40mm lowering springs from 200 20v, but for daily drive it was too harsh - during the winter I polished the downpipe on the packed icey snow, got stuck in rediculous places and when the spring potholes appeared i was sure i'd loose few teeth. Also the Boleros were really heavy, not that's a big problem on nearly 2ton automatic barge

Once i changed to manual gearbox i sold the springs to one red 220v, swapped the wheels back to 16" for the summer. Does not look that good anymore but it's a lot better to drive now.

Some proper winter use:

Ice dragrace with local Audi Club (because why not )

Sump guard demonstration (Duraluminium should be the material, really light but could not dent it with a sledgehammer):

Comment

Loving all these pictures,

Re the snow car, does it have two tone tinting at the rear? Ie more tint boot windows less shade tint on passenger rear windows?

Looks good, thinking of doing something similar with mine...
                    Audi S6

Comment

Hi moggies.
                      I saw your car for sale and read your thread.It's basically the same as mine Ming Blue but mines the estate.Glad your keeping it.Having read your thread/threads are you going to restore the suspension so it rides as good as can be as audi intended,noted as you really didnt't like the lowered springs on it.
                      I am very interested to know what the saloon drives like compared to the estate. I would hope that it would be a little more supple on standard suspension compared to the estate ref estates load carrying duties.

HI Spink.
                      The red estate looks interesting for someone?

I am with Varsity about my love for Audis too.Between my wife and i we have 4 on the road.I am intending on restoring my S6 along the lines of suspension rebuild new rear bumper new wings and a respray but this will take time and money.Already have some genuine exterior trim parts stashed away but need a few more bits.
                      I searched for an S2 Avant 6 years ago (still think they look great and they do have advantages suspension wise over the s6 and the boot is a far better design than the S6 in being much deaper.You can load it up and get loads in and still below the window line and rear cover,where as the C4 S6 the boot is so shallow. A cardboard box anything 12" and over means the load cover has to be removed leaving the contents exposed.Anyway i ended up with A c4 and now my S6 and can forgive its weaknesses.Usually over time,ref old classic cars, someone comes up with genuine improvement upgrades that make a older car easier and more enjpyable to live with.Fingers crossed for a bit of this in the future.

Question for Varsity.
                      You mentioned some very rare extras on your daily v8.Looking at your close up of the front bumper i can see something i have never seen before.Did audi make that special infill panel number plate surround?

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 8 July 2014, 01:03.
                      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                      96 URS6 plus speck estate
                      94 2.6 80 Avant
                      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

....It's basically the same as mine Ming Blue but mines the estate.

Question for Varsity.
                        You mentioned some very rare extras on your daily v8.Looking at your close up of the front bumper i can see something i have never seen before.Did audi make that special infill panel number plate surround?
                        Wow. Z5L = Ming, Z5T = blue pearl effect. We never got Ming until the C5s in the NAmerica.

Bumper license infill (to smaller NAmerican/Japanese size), Item 14:

Comment

Ah....so thats it then.
                          Your unreal Dave.

Yes ming blue available hear on the S2 and other b4 and C4 as well. Was available on very early 1990/91 cars from memory ref the brochures i have.
                          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Yes ming blue available here on the S2 and other b4 and C4 as well. Was available on very early 1990/91 cars from memory ref the brochures i have.
                            I only see ming showing up in C4s in 1996

1995 C4 colours (not NAmerica):

1996 C4 colours (not NAmerica):

Comment

Think i got mixed up with Indigo pearl which is very similar dark blue Ming Blue.

Actually looked at a Indigo Pearl S2 Avant that had severe stone chipping on whole front of car.When i mentioned the aircon didn't work he replied "yeh that's how they are trust me i am a solicitor" i replied thats funny my mates 2.0 b4 saloon is ICE COLD BBRRRRRR.Drove over 200 miles for a pile of rubbish.My 2.6 b4 avant felt quicker!!
                              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Yes the lowered suspention ride was awful, so i changed back to standard and lowered the
                                tyre pressures to 35psi, now drives like a limo.

Comment

Working...
                                X