Fluidampr Crankshaft Damper - All I5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 original ones for sale
    one refurbished and one as good as new only used fir 3k miles .

Comment

• :-(

Comment

• how many have expressed an interest and paid now? that second list has totally different people to the list earlier in red...

We must be at about 50 now...?
        Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
        S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
        '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

• I have paid for one, ADU engine but will no longer need it. If anyone is in need for one I. Happy to substitute my purchase

Comment

• ...this forum really needs to get the subscription system checked. I only get notifications long after everyone has posted.

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
            how many have expressed an interest and paid now? that second list has totally different people to the list earlier in red...

We must be at about 50 now...?
            stopped taking deposits around 39 mark of which by my records 18 are for S2 forum members. Across the board with various vendors I deal with , we are well over 100 "spoken". One vendor has signed up for 25 units alone so needless to say the demand is there.
            I have all the pulleys I need now thanks. AAN's will be first as mentioned before and if anyone is in an absolute rush , I have a few blanks made up where we can do the old way ...i.e. modifying the 2.7TT units for AAN application. Unfortunately the modified 2.7TT unit does not have the additional features that the production one will have. I am just trying to be accommodating to all here.
            All I could ask is for patience...
            I need this product just as much as you lot and I have over 10 new products to offer the community but simply won't until this ordeal is finalized and behind us for good.

p.s. its replicated heat shields for the turbocharger and manifold and no thats not a dangling carrot.
            Issam N. Abed
            iABED Industries
            iABED Email | Facebook
            The build thread

Comment

Working...
            X