X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign me up for an AAN piece please.

Comment

• Mo too for 1 ABY & 3B Ring
      Last edited by Balnas; 14 May 2018, 21:05.

Comment

• One ABY for me.

Thank you.

S2 Avant SleeperWagon 570hv and 765nm on 2,2bar/E85

Comment

• And, is there already some form of progression?

Comment

• And we are 465 days in this groupbuy with a deposit of about $7500. Am I te only one who would like some sort of info? I can understand that it would take A bit longer to produce them, but with A lead time of 3-6months, we are now waiting for 15 months......

Comment

• Originally posted by MuK1989 View Post
              And we are 465 days in this groupbuy with a deposit of about $7500. Am I te only one who would like some sort of info? I can understand that it would take A bit longer to produce them, but with A lead time of 3-6months, we are now waiting for 15 months......
              I would also like to have some info. Not that i'm in a hurry but i would like to know the status =)

Comment

• Me too.... was hoping for October / November this year, but looks unlikely....
                Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

• While I don't have any skin in the game... yet... I'd wager that a large trial batch of boutique parts for far out of production engines are going to take some time to develop properly.

Issam will come through with quality parts that are worth the wait at a much higher cost. That's what he does. Be patient.
                  Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
                  2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
                  2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
                  1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                  1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

• Apologies for not responding as I didnt get the notifications. Thanks Ricardo and others for notifying me...
                    Originally posted by MuK1989 View Post
                    And we are 465 days in this groupbuy with a deposit of about $7500. Am I te only one who would like some sort of info? I can understand that it would take A bit longer to produce them, but with A lead time of 3-6months, we are now waiting for 15 months......
                    I appreciate your patience Muk and I really don't want to play that game but:

1. Anyone that asked for a refund due to not being able to wait any longer got it.
                    2. That amount is 1/4 of what I have into this.
                    3. I have stopped taking deposits as majority of the people I communicate with on FB and elsewhere have the general conesus of "dont worry we will wait"

We have actually been waiting 16 months and Fluidampr is aware of this and yes I am well aware that people are not going to wait forever.
                    The blanks are made , ARP harwdare is made ....they just need to "get it done".
                    in the mean time for those who have AAN engines on stands , I have been facilitating them on a 1 on 1 basis. I do NOT want to continue to making the AAN dampers are the cost of the 4340 FeCR is extremely expensive and what Fluidampr has come up will be much more affordable.

HTH
                    Issam N. Abed
                    iABED Industries
                    iABED Email | Facebook
                    The build thread

Comment

• Thanks for your reply.

Dont get me wrong, I really do want the damper.

The only thing that really bugs me is the waiting without any info. As you are saying, we are 16 months into this, and yet we have to see the first picture of it ( Just A picture of any produced/unfinished part would be oké, so we can see there is some progress).

I hope to hear/see some updates soon.

Comment

• for the AAN it will be similar to this
                        the only difference will be :
                        1. the drive ring will be aluminum (not steel)
                        2. the center hub will be hardened steel and will have provision for the crankshaft locking tool
                        3. it will have additional provision for an external impulse wheel.

http://www.vdamper.com/22-20V-Inline...tion_p_41.html
                        Issam N. Abed
                        iABED Industries
                        iABED Email | Facebook
                        The build thread

Comment

• I would like to have some stuff done this winter to my engine. Any chance having the damper this year?
                          1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

• Need one for ABY.

Comment

• Need one for aby

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X