Fluidampr Crankshaft Damper - All I5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 original ones for sale
    one refurbished and one as good as new only used fir 3k miles .

Comment

• :-(

Comment

• how many have expressed an interest and paid now? that second list has totally different people to the list earlier in red...

We must be at about 50 now...?
        Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
        S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
        '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

• I have paid for one, ADU engine but will no longer need it. If anyone is in need for one I. Happy to substitute my purchase

Comment

• ...this forum really needs to get the subscription system checked. I only get notifications long after everyone has posted.

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
            how many have expressed an interest and paid now? that second list has totally different people to the list earlier in red...

We must be at about 50 now...?
            stopped taking deposits around 39 mark of which by my records 18 are for S2 forum members. Across the board with various vendors I deal with , we are well over 100 "spoken". One vendor has signed up for 25 units alone so needless to say the demand is there.
            I have all the pulleys I need now thanks. AAN's will be first as mentioned before and if anyone is in an absolute rush , I have a few blanks made up where we can do the old way ...i.e. modifying the 2.7TT units for AAN application. Unfortunately the modified 2.7TT unit does not have the additional features that the production one will have. I am just trying to be accommodating to all here.
            All I could ask is for patience...
            I need this product just as much as you lot and I have over 10 new products to offer the community but simply won't until this ordeal is finalized and behind us for good.

p.s. its replicated heat shields for the turbocharger and manifold and no thats not a dangling carrot.
            Issam N. Abed
            iABED Industries
            iABED Email | Facebook
            The build thread

Comment

• Some news for christmas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizard-of-OD View Post
                ...this forum really needs to get the subscription system checked. I only get notifications long after everyone has posted.
                All I could ask is for patience...
                I need this product just as much as you lot and I have over 10 new products to offer the community but simply won't until this ordeal is finalized and behind us for good.

p.s. its replicated heat shields for the turbocharger and manifold and no thats not a dangling carrot.
                Thanks Issam, for all you do to contribute to and grow the community.
                Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
                2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
                2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
                1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

• How is this going? Removed my engine today for some modifications and hope to have the engine and damper balanced in a few weeks....
                  1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

• Originally posted by V6quattro View Post
                    How is this going? Removed my engine today for some modifications and hope to have the engine and damper balanced in a few weeks....
                    I have a rebuilt aby pulley £300 plus postage if your Intrested

Comment

• Any news regarding these dampers?

Comment

• I hope so, almost 650 days old this groupbuy, and still No photos or anything......

Comment

• almoast 2 years =D just forget it..

Comment

• MARCH 2019 UPDATE (23 months and counting)

Hi Everyone,

Before I begin please see this post from 6 months ago with reference to more deposits.

Originally posted by Wizard-of-OD View Post
                            1. Anyone that asked for a refund due to not being able to wait any longer got it.
                            2. That amount is 1/4 of what I have into this.
                            3. I have stopped taking deposits as majority of the people I communicate with on FB and elsewhere have the general conesus of "dont worry we will wait"
                            Don’t worry , you WILL get a unit since we are making enough for everybody.

Here is where we stand (which is a good thing). We have part numbers!
                            There will be 4 different part numbers:
                            651462 - HUB
                            651462-A – 3V – URQ / S3 3B etc.
                            651462-B – 5PK + 2V = ADU/ABY
                            651462-C – 6PK AAN

651462 – HUB – Completed.
                            651462-C – 6PK AAN – End of March
                            651462-A – 3V – URQ / S3 3B etc. - Delay
                            651462-B – 5PK + 2V = ADU/ABY - Delay

Since the start of this project I have accumulated over 6 different dampers from various applications and I need help with respect to the 3-Rib v-belt found on the 3B and other older Audi models. AAN we have taken care of since it was simple enough and ADU is hit or miss but 3B is where we are having an issue.I really need help of the community here
                            Did all the 3B’s have the same height for the hub that goes into the timing belt sprocket?
                            If so does that also correlate to the older WR , MC etc engines?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated since we can’t find these dampers new from Audi and I am forced to buy them off ebay and the like when they come available .
                            Needless to say this is holding up the show and the damper pocket will need adjustment on the 651462-A / B and we don’t want to finalize without having further data.

Please help.

Issam N. Abed
                            iABED Industries
                            iABED Email | Facebook
                            The build thread

Comment

• So what is it exactly that you need ?

Comment

• Count me in as well Issam, I will need for AAN. I have a build and I will wait to get this before I take the bottom end to machine shop for a zero balance.

Comment

Working...
                                X