Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Tommi Makinen Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here you are :

I've only recently put all new discs and pads all round, (EBC Bluestuff NDX pads front and rear) even though i've been considering selling. This should give an indication that i take care of the car properly.

Some details;

The car is an original Ralliart UK, supplied and numbered car with full service history.

It has added;

Carbon fibre plug cover, cam cover and vortex generator,
    Ganador fully electrically operated door mirrors,
    Rare titanium TRUST exhaust from the cat back, its straighter and shorter by approx 15 inches and about 1/3 of the weight of the standard system,
    De-cat pipe,
    Uprated WALBRO 255litre/hour fuel pump,
    TEIN super street coilovers,
    HKS RS alloy intake pipe with mushroom filter,
    Australian HDI intercooler with full alloy intake hardpipe kit,
    6 month old bridgestone potenza RE050 tyres,
    New front and rear discs and pads,
    Uprated ARP con-rod bolts, (Reciepts fromm ECC northern Ireland for this plus a rebulid of the front diff.)
    Oversize Ralliart mudflaps,
    Integrated boost gauge on drivers pillar, specifically selected to match as close as possible to the factory dash illumination,
    Power is 328bhp with dyno graph to view, (Also done at ECC).

The interior is unmarked with NO wear to the seat bolsters whatsoever.

I must stress that anything that has been done to the car is reversible, i've made changes while always keeping future values and originality in mind. Any parts ever removed from the car have been boxed and kept in storage and will, also of course be included with the sale at no extra cost. This includes everything from the full standard exhaust to the plug cover.

The car drives perfectly, has 112,000 faultless, fully documented miles on the clock. Looks and drives better than most 50k examples out there and as of now requires nothing besides a new timing belt kit when it hits 120,000, which i have in full and will include at no extra cost.
    Last edited by Rocco; 10 October 2012, 00:01.
    RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
    BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
    LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
      nice info¡

at least here where i live it does not rain very often and there is not salt at winters so i will try to keep it clean .

i will not rallying it,so i hope the bushes,rubbers ,etc will long at least more than normal

do you have any suggestion for bushes? something like Powerflex will work?
      We ran it as a Group N car, so only homologated parts could be fitted. Must say my brain is pretty much reset, i've worked on the VII/WRC02/X since then. Ralliart makes nice PDF's to shop from, parts come from their centre in Italy. Perhaps your TME edition already uses the Ralliart bushes?
      http://www.ralliart.co.jp/GRN/homolo...ncerEvo6tm.pdf
      http://www.ralliart.co.jp/GRN/homolo...LancerEvo6.pdf

We now run a VIII MR as a scout car, this thing only has 60k km's but is currently having it's 3rd rear diff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
        nice info!

do you have any suggestion for bushes? something like Powerflex will work?
        Powerflex seem to work well. Ralliart also do some uprated bushes for the suspension and should be available through a normal Mitsubishi dealer.

trhis UK company are quite cheap for some service parts:http://camskill.co.uk/m8b0s2319p0/Mi...pension_-_Misc

Best mod you can carry out to an Evo is to fit a good quality Coil-over suspension setup. With the benefit of hindsight, it's the first modification I'd carry out if I was to get another standard car.

I can't see you regretting your purchase. I wouldn't say the Evo is a better car than an S2 but its a far different driving experience than an S2, thats for sure.

Paul.

Comment

Just noticed you posted the spec and it already has coil-overs.......Cool.

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro84 View Post
            We ran it as a Group N car, so only homologated parts could be fitted. Must say my brain is pretty much reset, i've worked on the VII/WRC02/X since then. Ralliart makes nice PDF's to shop from, parts come from their centre in Italy. Perhaps your TME edition already uses the Ralliart bushes?
            http://www.ralliart.co.jp/GRN/homolo...LancerEvo6.pdf

We now run a VIII MR as a scout car, this thing only has 60k km's but is currently having it's 3rd rear diff.
            RS rear diffs are better and stronger true?

thanks for the links

Comment

Originally posted by Paul McCleary View Post
              Just noticed you posted the spec and it already has coil-overs.......Cool.

Paul.
              maybe is more than enough for the moment...

i asked the seller about if he re-painted it because it looks like if it left the factory the last month.... and this is what he answered me

"Hi Tomas,

Haha no. No paint, just washed nearly everyday and waxed and polished every week. I will bring you some if the polish I use so you can get some yourself and keep it nice and shiny. Same on the interior, never used any chemicals, only a damp chamois to remove dust.

I will really miss the car. It's like my child!! "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" The polish is Meguiars NXT. It's the very best polish for it. I tried every polish before and nothing is as good as that. I will bring you some when I drive over. Also I use alloy wheel cleaner on the wheels to remove brake dust. It is a type of acid which you must remove immediately so it will not damage the wheels. I will bring you some samples of all of the products which i use "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am sure that the car was very well cared before and to be honest, Michael (the owner)l is a very nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Paul McCleary View Post
                And when he's done all that it will spit the AYC rear diff out for comedy value so he will be looking for an RS diff Setup....... And a clutch every 3000 miles if you drive it in the way it was intended to be driven.....

Paul.
                i missed this post WTF?

3000 milles/ clutch? this is only if you do the 95% of the kms with WOT true? and with +500Hp..

i will drive it much smoother than this

Comment

Totally useless post, but check out the reg on the car in the fifth photo of this thread.

What a waste of a reg !

Comment

Looks fun!

I would imagine pretty chuckable compared to the coupe?

I still have a hankering for one of these........

I have to say working on most jap stuff makes me appreciate how overbuilt our engines are in comparison to the norm. Also how fing rusty a lot of hondas etc are.
                    Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                    Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
                      Totally useless post, but check out the reg on the car in the fifth photo of this thread.

What a waste of a reg !

i saw it too... S2

Comment

Really nice car Rocco. I like EVO VI the most! TM edition even better!!!
                        Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Nice car. Impossible not to mod. This was mine.

Comment

is this an EVO 4?

impossible not to mod.... sounds tempting

i will try to enjoy my two different cars ... the S2 for the straights and the TME for the B roads

Comment

Rocco thats an Evo 2/3 and my favourite all time ever Evo, probebly wont own one though!
                              Engine and gearbox is opposite way round to your VI

They were the origional (UR LOL )Evo`s, super lightweight and fearsome when tuned hard, but when you lost it, you propper lost it and your screwed lol
                              1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
                              1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
                              BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

You are liar ricer!!! like me

This is mine:

--------------------------------------------------------
                                Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X