No announcement yet.

Resurrection of my CQ20V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bow to your superior googling skillz, nice mate, thanks!

Still waiting a response, hopeful they won't get too German on me for speaking Engrish to them

Comment

If you do get them and there is a spare ET45 wheel, I may buy that off you
      1992 80 quattro 20vT

Comment

Cool, will keep you in mind Jamin

Comment

Hi

I will get that door pull posted by the end of the week promise!

will just need your address

Jason.

Comment

Cheers Jaswan, will send you a PM now

Comment

Jaswan, if you can add the heater controls (if you don't need them) to the list that would be cool

Comment

I've got a set of facelift heater controls FOC if you want them mate
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Erm... torn between originality and need....

The only thing mine doesn't do is turn the face level vents off entirely, so it may be a cable? Not had a chance to look to be fair -any ideas?

Comment

Probably the foam on the flap in the heater box has deteriorated and no longer shuts off the airflow completely
                    I also think I have a set of pre-facelift controls in a box somewhere, I'll have a look in as bit.

HTH
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Cheers Error

I remember years ago something going 'ping' when trying to turn it one way (it was quite stiff), just never got round to doing anything abou tit cos you can turn the vents off on the dash, but I am going for slightly more perfection nowadays

Floor and screen venting work fine, just the face level vents that don't shut off...

Comment

I have a set of redundant controls here destined for the scrap bin if you need any of the coloured clips for the cables etc - you should be able to check their operation & repair as necessary with the centre console & aux gauges removed. The problem with the foam on the flaps is common and if you ever get little bits of black foam & dust coming out of the vents this is what it is
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Awesome, that sounds like a job for saturday morning

Don't seem t get much muck coming out of the vents except the expected after 4.5 years off the road, when I actually have it on the road maybe it will become apparent then

Cheers Error

Comment

Found some more speedlines, but they want €300 for delivery, but that does include 4x6mm tyres....

http://www.ebay.de/itm/4-Alufelgen-S...E:B:SS:GB:3160

If delivery wasn't so stupid I would go for it.

Comment

are those wheels worth 500 euro plus delivery?

my CQ has a set, and they wont be big enough to fit my intended brakes behind. . . interesting.

Jason.

Comment

With 4x6mm continentals on, yes.

They are in exceptional nick for second hand rims, they corrode horribly on the rim normally, especially it seems over in the UK for some reason.

What do your rims look like? Pics

Comment

Working...
                                X