S2 avant, emerald green.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
    Cool picture and this thread has started of well.

Holy Moly, a massive Lab with a surfboard in it's chops!!

Fish-eye shot......like it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
      Do you say that to all the burds?
      That I do thanks lol. And they usually fall for it too lol.
      Thanks for fixing the pic too. He be my surfing dog lol. Threads should be like this more. I've got another of him in the back of the girlfriends golf gti trying to get through the back seats I will post next week lol

Comment

Ayy my massive lab lol. Clifford eat your heart out! Rusty is pretty dainty with all 4 paws on that surfboard lol. He knows that you means beach time

Taken with the gopro in the summer. Coincidentally I got a screen mount for the gopro so hope to get some footage using it in the car soon. Will be on a track day in a mates scooby with it next weekend

Comment

Good to see you started a thread John. Will be watching with interest to see you get the car up to scratch.
          1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Snap!
            91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
            93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
            94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
              Ayy my massive lab lol. Clifford eat your heart out! Rusty is pretty dainty with all 4 paws on that surfboard lol. He knows that you means beach time

Taken with the gopro in the summer. Coincidentally I got a screen mount for the gopro so hope to get some footage using it in the car soon. Will be on a track day in a mates scooby with it next weekend
              Get the go-pro attached to Rusty.........everybody and his dog(!) uses them for track days!!

Comment

Great thread beginning John! And that's a canny selection of motors on your drive #subscribed!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                  Great thread beginning John! And that's a canny selection of motors on your drive #subscribed!!
                  Thanks Anthony, and there's another hiding between the coupe and the garage

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                    Get the go-pro attached to Rusty.........everybody and his dog(!) uses them for track days!!
                    Mate I've already done that loads. I brought the dog harness at the beggining of the summer and played with it when out walking him. I have also got a few really good videos of him running on the beach and swimming with it too. When he runs you get a severe case of motion sickness/ sea sickness. The videos are quite entertaining. Will try figure out where to load one of the videos so I can show it to you on here

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                      Will try figure out where to load one of the videos so I can show it to you on here
                      That'd be great to see!

...is there a "dogs in car" thread?!

By the way is your's a Red Fox?

Comment

That'd be great to see!

...is there a "dogs in car" thread?!

By the way is your's a Red Fox?
                        Will get the vid up too somehow

I was thinking the same thing about a dog thread on here too. I might start one next week.

Yup he's a red lab. I never knew they existed until we rescued this little fella. He's totally converted me to labs though so I reckon I will get another to keep him company. There's nothing quite like seeing his face light up that little bit more when he meets another lab

Comment

More elbow grease today......getting there,slowly.

Comment

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

Hahahaha to the thoughts of poochie

So when you have finished polishing your car can you do mine? I'm getting emerald avant jealousy and feel mine needs a polish up!

Comment

More elbow grease today......getting there,slowly.

Good parking there John!! Is it my eyes or does the back light on your S2 look is if its hanging off

Comment

Working...
                                X