No announcement yet.

Dual Stage Vacuum Booster Conversion Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trackday with the booster kit today, just perfect power and modulation. Lap after lap with Small Reds on my RS, no problems with hard and late braking when the power comes so fast with so little effort. BTW, chipped RS2 hangs on to 996 GT3's on the straights. Lovely day.

Comment

• Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Alex is there anyway you could supply
        power steering lines with this?

Comment

• I supply a kit to tidy up the PAS return line in order to remove the Tee in for the bomb. I don’t make the pressure hoses though.
          What is it exactly that you need?

Alex
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Alex, I sent you a pm for a kit

Comment

• I have the red Porsche (911 I think) calipers on the front and stock calipers out back. Would you recommend an MC and Servo from a B7 RS4?

Comment

• If you have combined caliper piston area much greater than that of the standard factory calipers, yes it's a good idea to use the larger 27mm master cylinder.
                You can find them in all C6 A6, B6 S4, B7 S4 & RS4 & C6 S6 & RS6. Hope that helps
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• I've recently installed such MC and tandem booster on my coupe with 40/44mm brembos on the front and 42mm girlings at the rear end.
                  I did love the result. Have never had such great brakes. Much better than brakes on our daily fresh turbo skoda.

Comment

• Have you made any more progress on the ur kits Alex?

Comment

• It’s been slow due to delays with testing.
                      Most parts are ready to go but I need to prove them before they are released. Hoping to fit the prototype kit on another car in a couple of weeks so shouldn’t be long now I hope.
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Hi Alex. I'm watching that!
                        I am currently fitting one of your kits for another member and the quality of your stuff is really top notch. Did you know your lever bracket has more sustain than a les paul! Give one a gentle tap and you will see what I mean. Makes a super tuning fork but I'm not sure what note it's playing
                        Nothelle S2 Avant
                        Black Ur project
                        Ocianic Ur project gone
                        S2 Coupe project gone
                        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• I’m currently running a coupe Quattro servo and the brakes aren’t brilliant with over 400 bhp.
                          I will definitely have a kit.

Comment

• This conversion will transform your car. I actually had one guy complain that the brakes were too responsive
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• I think I may need to invest in one of these kits.. I'm too lazy to read the entire thread again.. But did I read there isnt a 3B version yet??

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any wizkids fancy producing the boost pipe that will allow us RHD car owners the full benefit of this kit

Comment

Working...
                                X