• Show
Clear All

• Davi123
    replied
    Great thread. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• anthonys2
    replied
    I’ve enjoyed reading this thread and watching all your hard work Dave. A huge congrats for the detail shared on the forum and whoever buys your Coupe will get one hell of a car.

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Price will be revealed when I do my for sale ad. I don't want to break any forum rules.

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    As I've just said in my PM selling the car makes sense to me, your Avant really is something special. Hope you at least manage to break even though I don't see why so shouldn't make a few quid given the high standard of work you've lavished on the car.

Leave a comment:

• B5NUT
    replied
    Don't think you will lose any money. What are you putting her up for?

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    I've had a long think on this and decided to put her up for sale. I've just had the Avant mot done and I want to drive her and enjoy ownership. The Ur is also due back any day now and I will be fully committed building her back up. The Coupe is only going to deteriorate if she isn't used and tinkered with so I will be doing a for sale thread shortly. Hopefully she will go to another forum member and I'm going to price her very sensibly. A forum member in Scotland has already been in contact and he has first dibs. I will be sad to see her go. It's been a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get her good not to mention a large wedge of money

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
    Cheers everyone.
    Thanks Kit but I've been putting off jobs here at home and have to harrow and roll the hay field this weekend
    And the gritter lorry was out last night. Not taking her out with any salt about
    No worries, your farming duty’s must take priority and I fully understand you not wanting to subject all your hard work to road salt. I live just down the road from the main Powys council depot and the roads around here are white with the dam stuff. Once it warms up feel free to call around for a chat and parts rummage. Nearly cleared my conservatory at last, hell I’ve got some parts altogether!

Leave a comment:

• Mr G
    replied
    Awesome stuff.....yep she does look good!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    The old girl scrubs up nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• S2_avant 19930325
    replied
    Nice Dave

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Cheers everyone.
    Thanks Kit but I've been putting off jobs here at home and have to harrow and roll the hay field this weekend
    And the gritter lorry was out last night. Not taking her out with any salt about

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    Splendid news, even though we both knew it should have passed no problem there's always that element of doubt that creeps in. Do you fancy popping up to mine this weekend for a cuppa and parts rummage? Weather permitting of course, I'm currently shifting all the stuff from my conservatory down to my new workshop and keep finding really cool/expensive stuff.

£120 for four wheel alignment is a bit steep, however if you trust them and they do a good job then it doesn't really matter what it costs (within reason) so long as it's been done right.

Anyway mate would be great to catch up in person.

Leave a comment:

• LHD_Kid
    replied
    Nice one...!

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    Well done Dave

Leave a comment:

• sidrick
    replied
    Awesome work!