sjw185 aby to rs2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madpugger View Post
    Steve, I can show you my Supersprint DP if you like, but would be in a little over a week....

Im offshore a week on wednesday so if your about before that I would fancy a look

Comment

I am home a week Tuesday so I can arrange to meet you in town Tuesday...

Le Mans 2012
      Nurburgring 700
      1995 S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by king View Post
        What about the clutch, flywheel en feulpump?
        Are you gonna do that to?
        Because I was just going to be using the car without injectors for a while until I can get the remap done was going to leave the fuel pump till remap time what would you recomend?

On the clutch/flywheel was looking to remove engine as winter project so can maybe look at things then.

Like a kid in a sweetie shop at the moment with stuff I want need

Comment

Originally posted by madpugger View Post
          I am home a week Tuesday so I can arrange to meet you in town Tuesday...

Nice will send you a pm

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
            Because I was just going to be using the car without injectors for a while until I can get the remap done was going to leave the fuel pump till remap time what would you recomend?

On the clutch/flywheel was looking to remove engine as winter project so can maybe look at things then.

Like a kid in a sweetie shop at the moment with stuff I want need
            Just curious,
            I am busy also with a RS setup, but i need the car for daily drive at the moment.
            So i do the clutch and a lighter flywheel first , and putting a RS IC on the car.
            Then waiting for the other stuff.

Nice stuff you have indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by king View Post
              Just curious,
              I am busy also with a RS setup, but i need the car for daily drive at the moment.
              So i do the clutch and a lighter flywheel first , and putting a RS IC on the car.
              Then waiting for the other stuff.

Nice stuff you have indeed!
              cheers

Was quite pleased how my intercooler turned out test fitted the bumper today everthing working in nicely.
              Got the oil topped up and cranked the engine with the injectors off to get the oil flowing. finished fitting hoses and wgfv.
              Going to fire it up tomorrow
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice work

Coming along well....

Le Mans 2012
                Nurburgring 700
                1995 S2 Avant

Comment

theres a guy in strichen with two rs2's. A lhd volcano blue one and rhd one cant remeber colour (he's also got a lotus carlton). Alos another guy in Memsie doing an extensive rebuild on an aby and another guy in the broch with a minty mint 3b bought from new to replace the ur that rolled backwards into the harbour
                  Excellent project, good progress going on
                  Gav
                  S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Originally posted by gavs20v View Post
                    theres a guy in strichen with two rs2's. A lhd volcano blue one and rhd one cant remeber colour (he's also got a lotus carlton). Alos another guy in Memsie doing an extensive rebuild on an aby and another guy in the broch with a minty mint 3b bought from new to replace the ur that rolled backwards into the harbour
                    Excellent project, good progress going on
                    Gav
                    2 RS2s? Thats just greed that is, I`m gonna head over there and tell him to give me one

Le Mans 2012
                    Nurburgring 700
                    1995 S2 Avant

Comment

ay, he bought the black one many moons ago from the big breakers up the back up the airport in Dyce, (cant remeber the nme and not even sure if theyre still theyre) he paid a frightening amount for it
                      S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Overton, doesnt surprise me he paid alot!

Le Mans 2012
                        Nurburgring 700
                        1995 S2 Avant

Comment

overpriced more like stopped buying parts from there just wanted a electric window motor from them, but they would only sell me the whole inner frame as well......

Comment

aye thats the one, the owner used to have a wr urq stripped out in rally livery. Thats going back....er too many years lol. Theres used to be a tresser 10v ur up the back of bridge of don i pestered the guy to sell me but he was having none of it.
                            Sorry back on topic, whats next on the list?
                            Gav
                            S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

There is a J plate URq in inverurie in pearl white that i asked the guy if he wanted to sell. He implied that i wouldnt have the money for half of it (actually he didnt imply it, thats what he said!) so I informed him it was just to be a toy to go with the S3 and pearl white S2. I just hate folk like that! Just say sorry no its not for sale! *end rant!*

Le Mans 2012
                              Nurburgring 700
                              1995 S2 Avant

Comment

feckin chucter
                                S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Working...
                                X