No announcement yet.

sjw185 aby to rs2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey min, he lives in a toon, so he is a toonser!

Le Mans 2012
    Nurburgring 700
    1995 S2 Avant

Comment

Didint get alot of time on the s2 today
      Fitted the airbox and fired up the engine cant get a blast yet because ive got to come up with a solution for the oil cooler bracket.
      so just washed and cleaned the car for the first time in months

Comment

Was out for a test drive last night but I have a boost leak
        She is still coming on full boost but my DV is chattering and air is escaping.
        I think the fault lies with it as ive done and inspection on all hoses and everything looks good.

Gave it a bit of a hiding and the turbo flange had a nice red glow about it
        Got a S3 DV coming from audi to see if that cures it.

Comment

yes yes the dv was tatties got my new one from audi today,
          s2 is pulling like a train
          Will take it for a right drive tomorrow.
          Will have to get the big anchors on next, looking for recomendations on brake fluid?
          Attached Files

Comment

Excellent news Steve!

Fingers crossed for getting off here on Tuesday, I am normally home around lunch, so will give you a call.

Le Mans 2012
            Nurburgring 700
            1995 S2 Avant

Comment

sweet just give us a shout if your free, I can come oot the road if its easier for you? not looking forward to going back to the rig though

Comment

Looking good Steve!

Would be interesting to see what it could do against a standard RS2...........:mischeif:

New Alloys? Or did you sell the 3B will the RS6 alloys?

Comment

No i know how you feel, I am usually desperate to get off, unfortunately heard some news that put things into perspective a week ago so I`m not so bad this time, life could be much worse!

I could probably do with a blast in the S2 anyway so will likely come in, but will let you know.

I was thinking of trying to organise a pub meet in aberdeen, or the shire in a couple of weekends time, although you will be away right?

Le Mans 2012
                  Nurburgring 700
                  1995 S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Smith_S2 View Post
                    Looking good Steve!

Would be interesting to see what it could do against a standard RS2...........:mischeif:

New Alloys? Or did you sell the 3B will the RS6 alloys?
                    What about Crail

yea shes gone

Comment

Originally posted by madpugger View Post
                      No i know how you feel, I am usually desperate to get off, unfortunately heard some news that put things into perspective a week ago so I`m not so bad this time, life could be much worse!

I could probably do with a blast in the S2 anyway so will likely come in, but will let you know.

I was thinking of trying to organise a pub meet in aberdeen, or the shire in a couple of weekends time, although you will be away right?

Pub meet sounds great but no fun if im away, missing the famous Grouse already
                      Getting time off in the middle of my trip in june for ad/dc so anything is possible

Comment

Well we could make a semi frequent occurrence and that way the offshore guys will manage to make some dates.

I will start a thread soon

Le Mans 2012
                        Nurburgring 700
                        1995 S2 Avant

Comment

I'm sure we could fine and interesting spot around the south deeside road..........

And i need some thing to test out the new helmet camera out on, 2 Audi's going very fast would be perfect, with sound too

Comment

Originally posted by Smith_S2 View Post
                            I'm sure we could fine and interesting spot around the south deeside road..........

And i need some thing to test out the new helmet camera out on, 2 Audi's going very fast would be perfect, with sound too
                            Great road for a blast
                            Yea need to get some footage of the motor in action..... was at knockhill but never bothered with a in car cam, would have been good to have a wee cam mounted somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by madpugger View Post
                              Well we could make a semi frequent occurrence and that way the offshore guys will manage to make some dates.

I will start a thread soon
                              Quite fancied getting a meet sorted but was struggling to think of a venue ?
                              any ideas?
                              Like you say prob get some good suggestions on a proper thread

Comment

Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
                                Will have to get the big anchors on next, looking for recomendations on brake fluid?
                                ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid

I've been using this for brake fluid in my car for the last couple of years. Comes in two colours, handy when you come to renew the fluid.

http://www.k300performance.co.uk/ate...rake-fluid.php

Regards,

Grant
                                1988 ur - weekend toy...
                                1994 S2 avant - weekday toy... gone... in many pieces...

MK7 Golf GTI

Comment

Working...
                                X