No announcement yet.

The S2 is dead, long live the S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well after the TB boost hose still blowing off I managed to source an S4 AAN type with the wider flange, now it defo ain't ever coming off SWEET
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

• With the original TB you absolutely have to use the OEM type narrow clip to have any chance of it staying put on the TB side. Norma make a good one.
      Have to say that AAN item looks like a much better design though!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm sure they realised how inadequate the original was and hence the change at least you can use any type of clip and hose with it

Comment

• Its quite a good mod to do, I changed it on mine about 5 or 6 years ago to the AAN version and its much better
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• Dodged a bullet me thinks, as we have swapped to a servo system for the brakes we finally found the noise we've been trying to find for ages, The turbo cooling hoses have been pushing the back plate for the cam cover forward and cam belt has been rubbing on it It actually cracked and has sharp edges, close call, that one would have been a nightmare if not found
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Very lucky escape on a costly rebuild. Why was the pipe pressing the cam cover?
              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• No idea we probably didn't pay attention when putting it all back together maybe was out of shape a bit

Comment

• Quick update fitted the Whiteline ARB nice mod and found out why the clutch master cylinder failed
                  This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                    Quick update fitted the Whiteline ARB nice mod and found out why the clutch master cylinder failed
                    Is that the rear anti roll bar? My fitting kit came with 2 metal plates j didnt fit them as my bolts are not long enough did you?
                    Emerald Green ABY Coupé
                    RS2+ Spec
                    @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

• We used longer bolts bud as old ones were scabby anyhoo

Comment

• After breaking the clips on my new sunroof control panel I managed to source another one which I have reinforced with extra plastic and epoxy resin so hopefully it won't break at the slightest bit of pressure, what were Audi thinking with those stupid little plastic tabs It was grey so painted it matt black to match my interior.
                        This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

• Fitted these Roose vintage wrap coolant hoses a while back got sick of the Samcos with all the lary colours so back to black as Amy says
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Finished the front splitter and fog brake ducts after haveing them in the shed for a few years
                            Well the splitter has gone, on the last trip up north charging down some single track country lanes it disintegrated on impact with a grass sod

Comment

Fitted these Roose vintage wrap coolant hoses a while back got sick of the Samcos with all the lary colours so back to black as Amy says
                              does anyone know if the roose hoses come with the clips also to fit them?

Comment

• Yes bud you can ask for the clips when you order at extra cost but they are worth the cash, best clips I've seen so will be changing all mine over time

Comment

Working...
                                X