No announcement yet.

mal's ozzie S1E2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preparations are well underway for the new rally season with the first round of the ARC on the 18th march but having a run this coming weekend to shake the bugs out
    Ive fitted a new turbo (gtx3076r gen 2) which apparently are 20% better flow and along with the new exhaust manifold (equal length headers from Iroz motorsport) it defiantly seems to come on boost sooner which is excellent
    Finally fitted the new tubed rear subframe after changing the toe mounts and because the diff is apparently centred I had to redo the spacers for the drive shafts and mod the exhaust , but made it work
    Ive had all the struts out and after the heavy landing at WRC had them serviced and changed valving and spring rate in the rear
    I still have a problem with the sequential shift as I think ive worn it out so for know ive refitted the H pattern shift . Not as much fun as the seq and iam hoping I don't pick the wrong gear but until funds allow a new shift this will have to do
    Looking forward to the new season
    If you want to watch the progress of the car check out mal keough motorsport on facebook
    thanks
    mal

Comment

• Good luck in the season ahead

Comment

• hi I was having some logon issues but it appears iam back
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• hey cool just had a look back through the thread and all my build photos are back,, photobucket took them down for ages now they are back,,,, happy with that
          mal

Comment

Working...
          X